London

Hi all got to take a load to the us embassy tomorrow morning.

Running at 44t and 14’ 3".

Thinking I will got to the end of the m4 and over the Chelsea bridge and then left onto nine elms lane.

Can anyone see any issues with this or propose a better route.

I will be coming to the m25 from the m40.

Cheers in advance for any ideas you all might have :slight_smile:

US embassy in grosvernor square? Where are you coming from?

OVLOV JAY:
US embassy in grosvernor square? Where are you coming from?

He is talking about the new one. Keep up in the back.

What time you arriving?

Didn’t know there was a new one

OVLOV JAY:

It’s the old Royal Mail 9 Elms site.

OVLOV JAY:

In all fairness it is still under construction. :wink:

Fair enough. I did the current one when a new ambassador moved in. Always fun dragging a high cube around Mayfair

Planned for a 9am arrival.
Can’t say I am to chuffed about it I usually try and stay outside the car park they call the m25

If I’m reading it right that you’re coming down the 40, I’d go over Kew bridge, south circ to Wandsworth then up to Nine Elms

Jagang:
Hi all got to take a load to the us embassy tomorrow morning.

Running at 44t and 14’ 3".

Thinking I will got to the end of the m4 and over the Chelsea bridge and then left onto nine elms lane.

Can anyone see any issues with this or propose a better route.

I will be coming to the m25 from the m40.

Cheers in advance for any ideas you all might have :slight_smile:

I’m going there tomorrow morning too and that is my primary way in normally. If town is looking busy another good way in there is straight up the A3, and right onto 9 Elms, its nearly always quiet. You would need to double check bridge heights on that route as I only run at 13’0".

See you around :sunglasses:

OVLOV JAY:
If I’m reading it right that you’re coming down the 40, I’d go over Kew bridge, south circ to Wandsworth then up to Nine Elms

+1 stay out of Chiswick/Hammersmith/Chelsea that time of morning.

OVLOV JAY:

+2.

OVLOV JAY:

Cheers for that just checked the bridges and they look fine. New route planned time for some kip before the battle begins.

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

No problems mate

aint there a 13ft 9’’ bridge on the south circ somewhere and he’s running 14ft 3’'?

tango boy:
aint there a 13ft 9’’ bridge on the south circ somewhere and he’s running 14ft 3’'?

Yes there are,but he’s not going anywhere near them.

Unless he goes looking for the beggars :wink:

Ramon123:

tango boy:

Yes there are,but he’s not going anywhere near them.

Unless he goes looking for the beggars :wink:

all good then :smiley: :smiley:

[quote=“OVLOV JAY” Always fun dragging a high cube around Mayfair[/quote]
That must be a new piece on the Monopoly board, I always tried to get the top hat myself!

:smiley: