london

Hi guys I’m heading to fenchurch street in London. At 10 pm
from Chester are they any weight restriction in place and what’s the best times
as I need to get their before traffic as I have delivery with a moffat. Thanks

Yeah there’s 16.5t (I think) night time restrictions (end 7am).

I don’t think there’s any way to Fenchurch Street avoiding the LLC, but there are exemptions, so maybe your boss has 1 for that sort of delivery?

Do u know anywhere near a 40 I can park.
as I got told by transport office that the old driver used start out at 4 am but if place has restrictions there is no chance

I’m delivering glass screens for a new build. But as I say old driver used to head into London 4 am to avoid traffic

Personally, I’d just go in and let the boss worry about permits, if he’s said ‘old driver used to do it this way’, that sounds to me like that’s how he wants it done.

If you go in before 7am you’ll break 2 rules no permit and going in from the wrong side of the lbts.

Only reason they say 4 am is because got to reverse from lloyds avenue under rail bridge and up to a bendy 1 way street…

Is it a regular job for your company. If it is then they should have an agreed llcs route already.

Llandudno:
Only reason they say 4 am is because got to reverse from lloyds avenue under rail bridge and up to a bendy 1 way street…

That’s quite tight round there.

So I believe. Is their restrictions on the a 40■■

Restrictions as in what ?

In weight. As I thought bout sitting in Beaconsfield services til around 6 am then go up the 40. Should reach destination within an hour or hour now half

No restrictions on A40. We regularly take 16’2 trailers to Kings Cross with no height or weight restrictions apart from hanger lane is too low so we have to go over.

No restrictions, but your going to cop the traffic by the time you get to end of a40/a501

It took me 4 hours to get from Peterborough to SW16 today…I left at 04:50 :unamused: Then I had two more drops, Westminster and Tower Hamlets. Got back in the yard at 17:30 !!

Only have a 13.4 trailer with moffat. Will go along at 4 am and see what they say. As that’s what office says will let yous know if any fines come through

you can get yourself to wakley st bottom of a1 until 7am and only 15min drive for there if you wanted.

It is between Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square, and it will cost you somewhere between £25-£200 to park there.

Norman Conquest:
It is between Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square, and it will cost you somewhere between £25-£200 to park there.

is what between ts/ls ?