London route help

I have a drop tomorrow morning 7am some building site. On the main road that goes over tower bridge about 0.5 miles south of the bridge.

Beem.told 7 am strict.
I know london quite well. As always seem get sent there. My question is I’m not normally there that early and a lot of roads have lorry bans enforce untill 7am
Is there a map I can download that highlights which roads have time limits.?
Does any one know best route?
Be coming.from welwyn down the m1.
And if i.happen to.enter a timed zone early what’s the penalty?
Many thanks

London Lorry Route approver ( google ) or any other london lorry route guide. good luck , it really aint that bad.

Here’s a link to download

londonlorrycontrol.com/free- … -download/

The fine is £550.00for hauliers £130.00 for drivers.

There is a blanket 7.5t exclusion zone north of the Thames.

cityoflondon.gov.uk/service … n-mapB.pdf

There is also a weight limit on Tower Bridge enforced by ANPR cameras.

You won’t get near tower bridge for 7am due to restrictions
Your looking at about 7.30 if you stop at start of any restrictions what ever way you come in from.

Try this site mate, put your Weight, Length, Height etc. Put your times in and it will do the business.
freightjourneyplanner.co.uk/

It takes into account the London Lorry control regs.

fingermissing:
Here’s a link to download

londonlorrycontrol.com/free- … -download/

The fine is £550.00for hauliers £130.00 for drivers.

If your drop is inside the Lorry Control zone then your company get get a Traffic Order to use the roads into your drop so you can be onsite for 7am

londoncouncils.gov.uk/servi … about-llcs

I don’t envy…

Anyone having to deliver in central London now. Miss a gear, have the wrong colour T shirt on or stick two inches of your motor into a yellow box and there’s a fine in the post.

How times change.

oh happy day’s…
youtu.be/fGs_WaxLMao

yourhavingalarf:
I don’t envy…

Anyone having to deliver in central London now. Miss a gear, have the wrong colour T shirt on or stick two inches of your motor into a yellow box and there’s a fine in the post.

How times change.

No harder than operating a tacho.

That clip brings back memories!
With reference to the original post there used to be a phone no on the website for out of hours calls. Trouble was after 2200 it was unmanned and the recorded message said leave your details and intended route and if there was a problem they would contact you. I never found the next days work till after 2200! and would ring in with my route - not theirs :smiley: - and recorded the call on my phone . Did get pulled once well inside the ban at about 0545! but played them the recording and showed them my phone log to prove they’d never called me back. Never heard any more. And I used to this 2 or 3 times a week to building sites in town -after all I was an owner driver and needed to earn a crust :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the advice. Best bet is over Westminster bridge I reckon.
Is 23 miles from where im.parked up for the night in welwyn leave at 5 15 should be there for 7

I honestly don’t mind driving round London.am from Manchester but for ever in London was at finnsbury barracks on Monday collecting stuff from.some event they had over the weekend.

At 1st used to hate it .
But now I just sit there take my time am paid by the hour.
And just love seeing everyone in a rush getting road rage. I honestly don’t know how anyone can live there to be honest

Yeah I don’t really mind London either to be fair. It is what it is but at least it’s like that all the time and you know it will be frantic.

Don’t know how your going to be there for 7am, and go over westminster bridge before 7am thats 3 tfl cameras i can name for starters.

Well I got there just about on time. Don’t recall seeing or going down anyway time restricted zones.
I don’t get this time bans especially in city centres places like London.
Ok yes on residential areas.
But through London all the buisness places around there that.probably operate 24 7. It’s a joke really
Like people who.buy a house next to an airport then complain about the.noise

■■■■ off Karl…[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The whole of westminster is restricted before 7am

truckertang:
■■■■ off Karl…[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

What’s up knobhead ?