London route advice

Tomorow is the dreaded London and i really cannot stand the place, anyone offer advice to this spot coming down from up north (well northeast actually) 45ft trailer at 13 ft 3 high 44 ton

I’d say down the A12, get there either way you want from the M11 or 406, then go on the A106 which looks like it will take you near your drop.

Alternatively straight down the A10 then across from there but all likes a bit tighter coming from that side.

Easy one this. Not even proper London.
Down M11, onto A12, come off at Stratford onto Victoria Park Road. North onto A107 and Westgate Street will be on your left.
Bridge down that road is 15 ft 9.
Just take your time, let every other monkey get on with what they are doing just do your own thing in your own time and you will be fine.

A12 slip off onto A106 then turn right onto A107 and left into Westgate road? Does that sound feesable? Bloody low bridges, weight limits and every bugger has a camera if you ■■■■ it up :open_mouth: :smiley:

Spot on didnt see the post above , proper London? Anywhere south of Luton is London to me nowadays !

I’ve seen signs for London on the A50 nr Derby :laughing:

Punchy Dan:

It gets worse Dan, apparently i have to go to some sugar factory at Silvertown after that :open_mouth: on a brighter note im back up to Campbeltown on Monday, least i know where im going up there!

chaversdad:

Punchy Dan:

It gets worse Dan, apparently i have to go to some sugar factory at Silvertown after that :open_mouth: on a brighter note im back up to Campbeltown on Monday, least i know where im going up there!

I’ve been to Aberdeen and reloaded Edinburgh,got Bolton and Nottingham tomorrow then load for Norwich just to rub it in a bit :laughing: :wink:

According to Google maps, Westgate Street is closed to anything other than buses or taxis from 0830-0915 and 1515pm - 16:30pm due to school traffic, the arches are just the other side(under) the 15’9 bridge.

Wot he said^^^^^

hackneygazette.co.uk/news/h … -1-5646504

A12 vicky pk rd, right mare st left westgate piece of cake nothing worry about

msgyorkie:
Easy one this. Not even proper London.
Down M11, onto A12, come off at Stratford onto Victoria Park Road. North onto A107 and Westgate Street will be on your left.
Bridge down that road is 15 ft 9.
Just take your time, let every other monkey get on with what they are doing just do your own thing in your own time and you will be fine.

What’s proper London?
Personally I find bits of East London far worse then say Westminster.
That being said it’s all crap.
Although I got fudged the other day due to climate change protesters blocking Trafalgar square.

Just timed it right, thanks for the advice all (except Dan) :smiley: