London parking.

A foreigner collague has a question… Unfortunately (or luckily :smiley: :smiley: ) I do not do too many London deliveries, so I need to ask somebody;
Is any parking facilities somewhere (can be an industrial estate too) where he could park up and he can get in the city centre by public transport?
Think he wants to take his kids or wife… :slight_smile:
Tnx

Toby will be along I’m sure to point you in the right direction when his meds and the apple juice kick in. :wink: :grimacing:

If he pulls a fridge behind him tell him to stick it in spits for the weekend.

Thetaff2:
Toby will be along I’m sure to point you in the right direction when his meds and the apple juice kick in. :wink: :grimacing:

If he pulls a fridge behind him tell him to stick it in spits for the weekend.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Crown road lorry park enfield, not too far off the m25 and there is a train station across the street. Or new covent garden market if he wants to be closer in.

Just behind Brentford Leisure Centre (just north of Kew Bridge) there is a small industrial estate where there is limited free parking. Only discovered it last year when running out of hours heading west on the A4.

I park on an industrial estate around the back of Belmarsh Prison in Thamesmead, if coming from Erith you turn left at a set of lights just before the prison it goes around to the right and there’s a right turn that leads to a dead end you can back down. never had any problems there.

Snowgo:
new covent garden market.

cost’s a fiver to get in

Canadian Ave catford. Free parking walking distance to the train station

Thank you for the help, boys! :sunglasses: