London parking

Any ideas for somewhere we could park overnight, as close as possible to Hyde Park, with 3 artics on Monday, preferably free?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think theres a big gravel park nearby? Got a metal fence around it so it should be safe? Lodgings too I think, ask for Mrs Betty Winsdor. Ive heard several people say they`ve had the pleasure of staying with her company, or somesuch?

Just follow the lead truck.

You’ll be best parking a couple of miles out of the centre, not much parking in central London. Which way in are you going?

Frogmore industrial estate North Acton, go past Perivale, come off before Hanger lane, look for the builders merchants, some space on the entrance there.
Security 24 hours at entrance to Zooplus pet food depot, Dpd trailers in there.
Then run in early to Hyde park.

When we were delivering to Bolton street / clarges ( building ) we were told to park up on Berkeley square and wait until they called us down to site ( road ) was often there for hours and hours , seen loads of traffic wardens but never once came and said anything , I assume they knew why we were there ,

Going in down Edgware Rd, will probably try and stick them in the industrial estate at the top end of the road.

Franglais:
I think theres a big gravel park nearby? Got a metal fence around it so it should be safe? Lodgings too I think, ask for Mrs Betty Winsdor. Ive heard several people say they`ve had the pleasure of staying with her company, or somesuch?

Mr M Fagan had a nice night time chat with her a while back on 9th July 1982

blue estate:

Franglais:

Mr M Fagan had a nice night time chat with her a while back on 9th July 1982

That`s one from the past. I wonder where he is now? Did he give a favorable rating on Trip Advisor?

Or come off the M25 on the eastern side of the orbital, take the A 13 to Dagenham.
When see Eddie Stobart big silver building, exit the A13.
Go past Stobarts, head to the industrial estate , lot of foreign wagons there on weekend rest, there’s a gas/oil refinery road that the police patrol, safe there.
Or carry on to the T junction, either left or right to park on wide pavements that are width of trucks.
Bus terminal left at the T.
Chemical tankers down there park on pavements with no bother or fines.

cracker-bar:
Going in down Edgware Rd, will probably try and stick them in the industrial estate at the top end of the road.

You’ll be lucky to find spaces in that area. Timing might be lucky.

Heston Services, short hop down the M4 & A4. And not that expensive for where it is.

Jingle Jon:

cracker-bar:

You’ll be lucky to find spaces in that area. Timing might be lucky.

Heston Services, short hop down the M4 & A4. And not that expensive for where it is.

if its not chocka with EE