London lorry fines

wouldn’t it be a good idea for all haulage companies to boycott London ■■?
If you want your load come and get it. you will find me waiting at South Mimms…
starve them out til they see sense…
it comes on lorries,
IT IS NOT DELIVERED BY FAIRIES… ( stands back, waiting for comments )

Trukkertone:
it comes on lorries,

so say all of us

pigpen:

Trukkertone:
it comes on lorries,

so say all of us

Thus leaving the door open for all those pretty green lorries to take on your contracts. :unamused:

MADBAZ:
WTF, I’ve seen some signs up in London, I think I’ve stayed on the right side of them but try reading them properly whilst watching ALL the mirrors and in front at the same time, I’ll be f****d if I’m paying £10 for a map. I’ll send off for a a FOI request for all the traffic orders :grimacing: .

£10 for a map works out a lot cheaper than a fine,I got a map after being fined

MADBAZ:
I’ll be f****d if I’m paying £10 for a map.

If you don’t want to pay you can download one from here tfl.gov.uk/microsites/freigh … cheme.aspx

Or have a look here Freight Journey Planner freightplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/f … lanner.php

Ian58:

MADBAZ:
I’ll be f****d if I’m paying £10 for a map.

If you don’t want to pay you can download one from here tfl.gov.uk/microsites/freigh … cheme.aspx

Or have a look here Freight Journey Planner freightplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/f … lanner.php

Thanks, however the planner is still processing after 20 minutes :imp: .

MADBAZ:

The map without using the ‘planner’ is quite useful. You can add various info to it.
The roads shown in dark green are unrestricted and not covered by the LLC.

freightplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/f … lanner.php

Ian58:

MADBAZ:

The map without using the ‘planner’ is quite useful. You can add various info to it.
The roads shown in dark green are unrestricted and not covered by the LLC.

freightplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/f … lanner.php

I gave up on the route planner, but the map is useful got the site & PDF map on my phone, cheers again.

london is ■■■■

paying to work as usual

paying 500 quid for a wrong turn doing 15 hour shifts to keep some weed head and his chavvy girlfriend in a free council house,sat watching jeremy kyle all day and drinking cheap cider waiting to “get paid”.one in the pram and one on the way.

somethings wrong somewhere.

thats my two penneth.

thanks for listening.

stobarttrucker:
london is [zb]

paying to work as usual

paying 500 quid for a wrong turn doing 15 hour shifts to keep some weed head and his chavvy girlfriend in a free council house,sat watching jeremy kyle all day and drinking cheap cider waiting to “get paid”.one in the pram and one on the way.

somethings wrong somewhere.

thats my two penneth.

thanks for listening.

15 hour shifts? What’s all that about?

Retired Old ■■■■:

pigpen:

Trukkertone:
it comes on lorries,

so say all of us

Thus leaving the door open for all those pretty green lorries to take on your contracts. :unamused:

Don’t think so we deliver meat to Loondon can’t se one of them green lorries popping over to Dublin for 26 plts or a load of hanging would be a good idea to set up DC’s outside london and have the green lorries take it in put the food prices up for London and maybe firms will start to realise that is a workforce outside of London and set up elsewhere

mazzer:

Retired Old ■■■■:

pigpen:

Trukkertone:
it comes on lorries,

so say all of us

Don’t think so we deliver meat to Loondon can’t se one of them green lorries popping over to Dublin for 26 plts or a load of hanging would be a good idea to set up DC’s outside london and have the green lorries take it in put the food prices up for London and maybe firms will start to realise that is a workforce outside of London and set up elsewhere

+1

Many years ago I did multi drop to catering outlets and was surprised to find that in some places both the police and wardens understood that lorries were essential to their existence.

In one town in North Devon the police would set up a diversion whist I delivered to the chip shop and in a Dorset town the warden would get the cars moved so that I could park without blocking the road.

Since then commonsense has been replaced by financial targets and we all know the result of that.