London lorry control Scheme - New driver

Morning all,

Today I have my first route into London under LLCS/LBTS/ERN, I’ve only had to work around this scheme once when I was out for a long day due to delays and got caught out at Nine Elms Sainsburys and got so stressed out I just followed my Sat Nav back to Basildon because I couldn’t make sense of my map (thepieguide.com/collections … vers-guide). Today I have this route again Bexleyheath - Merton - Nine Elms - Gravesend.

I have done this route before minus the Gravesend at the finish ( It normally finishes at Nine elms ) but I haven’t done it under LLCS/LBTS/ERN. We’re given maps from Basildon to the store following a LLCS route but obviously from store to store this cannot be done. I was wondering if anyone had some useful tips/links/equipment that can be used to help me navigate these routes without accruing my weeks wages in PCN.

The last time I did this route I did follow Nine Elms backwards to Basildon following the LLCS route and believe I followed it correctly but I will struggle on the store to store as currently I am a bit more sat nav reliant than I would like to be but am slowly developing a sense of direction

So I do these for Poundland
They give me a route from base to store one and then the next map is also
from base to store 2
so all I do is aim to get back on to the nearest part of the second journey
If they can’t be bothered to plan it out, after all that’s the planners part
then they have to cover any PCNs
Ive not had any issues to now

The control scheme is very simple once you understand that you and your vehicle are just not welcome. After all, the nimbys, the woke, the hipsters and the eco greens all believe that stuff appears on shelves courtesy of the magic transport pixies.