london lorry ban

sorry to be a pain, searched here, and the net which takes me to the london lorry ban website, but i still can’t get the map up.

i’m doing smithfield tonight, at midnight with a 40ft box. normally just do 20’s.
now i know that i have to come out a different way, and its the first time i’ve had it. our other night man goes out via mount pleasant, then sort of upto highbury and then out via seven sisters road, and onto the north circular.
i’m wondering if i could go upto city road, then follow that back down to old street roundabout, onto commercial road, and then out on the a13, but need to check on said lorry ban map that i can’t find.

thanks in advance, if anyone has a link to the map.

Try this drive…

tfl.gov.uk/roadusers/lez/default.aspx

All the info you need! :wink:

fredthered:
Try this drive…

That’s for the emissions zone :wink:

Seany:

fredthered:
Try this drive…

Sorry - my bad! Shouldn’t do the web when drinking! :grimacing: :wink:

This is the one you need

http://www.londonlorrycontrol.com/

fredthered:

Seany:

fredthered:
Try this drive…

Sorry - my bad! Shouldn’t do the web when drinking! :grimacing: :wink:

This one…

londonlorrycontrol.com/llcs/aboutllcs

OK I found the map, go to this page and click at the bottom, on

Download a printable version of the London Lorry Control Scheme map which shows the excluded roads and boundaries of the scheme.

http://www.londoncouncils.gov.uk/services/londonlorrycontrol/default.htm

thanks all :smiley:
this is 1 of the sites i looked at earlier, but unless i’m stupid, ( :grimacing: ) i couldn’t actually get a view up anywhere of the map, well not without spending money, which i’m never a fan of.

looking into it abit more, i’ve worked out that the route we take in, is technically on the ban :open_mouth:
and yet this is the specific route we’ve been told to use in, m25, a13 too aldgate, then up commercial road, onto old street and then down and in at the barbican. we all go in this way, about 2200/2300 hours, and yet have never had a problem.
yet when a driver once came out this way, it was an instant fine■■? can’t suss it out.

as i’ve a 40ft tonight, i prob won’t be done till 530ish anyway, if its abit later i’ll just stay at the market anyway, as there is no movement allowed there between 6-7am anyway. if i’ve read it right, the ban ends at 7am anyway, so could come out the normal route :unamused:
the joy of london and its bans eh!

wegi:
OK I found the map, go to this page and click at the bottom, on

Download a printable version of the London Lorry Control Scheme map which shows the excluded roads and boundaries of the scheme.

London Lorry Control | London Councils

ah right, this could be what i’m after, cheers :wink:

indeed it is, thanks wegi that is exactly what i was after :wink:

bloody hell, there are alot of big major roads on there that you’d “assume” you would be ok on. but many of these roads are included in the ban, judging by the map, i’ll either have to come out via farringdon, then up the a1, seven sisters etc to come back round to basildon, or just stay at the market till 7am, and come home the way i know. all depends what time i’m tipped.

Being a regular run within the restriction times what you need from your transport team is a map of the route agreed between your company and LBTS and stick to it. A deviation from it= a weeks wage or so.