London Cyclist head cam fail

Obviously out to catch bad driving on film and upload it to youtube. Look at the size of the cam on his bonce in the shadow on the pavement.

I bet he wasn’t expecting to film this:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktFbgwTfrbE

So the police encourage cyclists to send bad driving footage to them and they’ll chase up the registered keeper of the vehicle involved, but if a vehicle with a dash cam records footage of a cyclist riding dangerously what will the old bill do about that?? Sweet FA, they’ll trot out the can’t identify them line, can’t be right one lot of road users are encouraged to report another lot of road users, but that same group are unidentifiable :smiling_imp:

The police have nothing if the guy lies to them about his details. “Integrity” - my arse!

All cyclists should be made to wear high-viz with a road user’s registration on it - just like the rest of us. :imp:

I liked the original “pull” though - Classic! :smiley:

Two points.

1 Did he get off that with a caution & no fine because he had no ID
2 How much does he get paid for uploading a video to the police

And they wonder why nobody likes coppers

Haha

his driving licence was at work … he should have been given a producer and had points on his licence you can bet ur arse you would if you did it in an artic.

Waco:
Two points.

1 Did he get off that with a caution & no fine because he had no ID
2 How much does he get paid for uploading a video to the police

And they wonder why nobody likes coppers

He got a £15 fine for the traffic sign offence (doubles to £30 if not paid within 14 days), the caution he got is the official wording given when a crime is suspected.
Don’t think he’s paid for uploading videos of miscreant drivers.

Tazbug

nick2008:
his driving licence was at work … he should have been given a producer and had points on his licence you can bet ur arse you would if you did it in an artic.

Yep, but that would be because there’d be someway off tracing you, he’d just give fake ID and ride off into the sunset :unamused:

Winseer:
The police have nothing if the guy lies to them about his details. “Integrity” - my arse!

All cyclists should be made to wear high-viz with a road user’s registration on it - just like the rest of us. :imp:

I liked the original “pull” though - Classic! :smiley:

Yep cant argue with any off that :wink:

My Mate who delivers scaffolding round London, did a days DCPC last week which included riding a bike (around Greenwich), so that he would understand Cyclist better, We wondered when Cyclists would spend a couple off hours in a Truck to understand drivers better :unamused: