London congestion

just watching the routmasters, planning for london,bbc2,michelle dix is the person responsible for easing congestion in the near future,my guess is as usual they will find a way to make us pay ,all to ease congestion of course it will not be to make money for themselves like the stealth tax they bought in a few years ago,[congestion charge]as you know it was supposed to ease congestion but never worked just went up in price because they knew they had drivers by the privates,and i noticed boris has said nothing more about getting rid of it,they will think of a way to screw drivers out of more money,possible scenerios are £10 per wheel on your vehicle,maybe £10 pound for how many mirrors on your vehicle,or how about £20 pound for each foot of your vehicle,depending on the length,either way they will be looking to see how much they can squeeze out of us, cars and lorries alike,all in the name of easing congestion of course,i mean they are trying to do what they can to help us,[more by making our wallets lighter]

Cocker knees can’t drive :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Why shouldn’t they charge people? If you’ve got a delivery in to london then the customer will have to pay the charge. Considering the sheer volume of traffic I think london flows pretty well.

Saaamon:
Why shouldn’t they charge people? If you’ve got a delivery in to london then the customer will have to pay the charge. Considering the sheer volume of traffic I think london flows pretty well.

my point is that instead of trying to help drivers they try to find ways all the time to make us pay,if a customer has to pay then so be it because they claim it back on their taxes,the average driver cannot unless they are self employed,this government seems to think we have [to quote harry enfield]loadsamoney

Hey Saaamon just noticed that you’ve had a scrub up and had your hair cut. Maybe you should launch a dance based pop career now! :wink:

Saaamon:

Give you two reasons;
Road tax.
Fuel duty.

There’s no such thing as road tax any-more.

Is there any such thing as ‘road tax’?

tachograph:
There’s no such thing as road tax any-more.

Is there any such thing as ‘road tax’?

I have been educated :smiley: