London congestion charge fine

So I was on my holidays last week and travelled to London, iam from sunny Northern Ireland btw. I booked the car into a car park and checked it was outside the congestion charge zone however a i must have at some point took a wrong turn and went into the zone.
I now have a lovely letter demanding £65 is there anyway out of it or do i just take it on chin? I think if you pre pay its £11? Seems v unfair

Take it on the chin. You went inside, it was an error, forget about it.

Yeah your probably right

My boy did the same only the exit he came out of took him through the zone chuffing rip off another reason I won’t go to the poxy hole

I parked in Minories car park last year at Tower Hill,
Right on the edge of the zone,
Got a fine through the post. Knew ■■■■ well I had not entered the zone, so I queried it,
They sent me back a picture of my car, so I thought I must have strayed in, but could not for the life of me see how,
So I queried it again after looking at the map on the website, giving a description of my route & asked them (TFL) where I was photographed.
They just sent a map of all the cameras back that made no sense at all,
So I sent in an appeal, although I didn’t expect to get anywhere with it due to the photo’s of my car & reg plate.
To my amazement the commissioner wrote back & stated that he could not make any sense of the camera map, and as I had explained my route clearly and concisely and provided a map of my route, highlighted and with some photo’s from google streetview, he felt that my version was clear & concise and ruled on balance of probability that I did not enter the zone, and threw the fine out.

RESULT !!