London bridges help

Chris RM:
Evening all. I’m after a little help please. On saturday night (01:00hrs) I have to deliver a dance floor to the Royal Albert Hall from Kent.

My most obvious route would be along the A2/A202 but I gather Vauxhaull Bridge now has a 7.5t weight limit - is this correct?

Kew Bridge looks to be my next logical option but I can’t find out if there is a weight limit on the bridge (I’ll be in a 44t artic) - any help/advice would be most appreciated.

PS. The office suggested I go via Heathrow/M4/A4 - seems like the long way around■■?

No, it’s the only reasonable route. M3/A316 is permitted and slightly shorter but will be slower because of roundabouts and 30mph speed limits near Richmond. You can’t come straight across from Kent at night (all the roads from the South Circ to central London are restricted and the South Circ leads to Chiswick and the A4, even if you’re low enough).

Ask your boss if there’s a recommended route for the last mile up to the RAH, as the venue may have one for HGV deliveries.