Lomas distribution

johnny51:
Went to Buxton the other day, thought I was on the film set of " Hell Drivers "!
Those Lomas maniacs are driving those high powered trucks like they are cars !
It’s only a matter of time before they cause a tragedy !
I’ve known a few crazy drivers in my career, but these nutters take it to a new level !

Too right! Anyone going faster than me is obviously a lunatic and anyone going slower than me is a doddering old fool.

I had my tacho calibrated with an analog watsname, then had a new set of tyres fitted across the drive axle.
And the buggers STILL fly past me on the motorway

johnny51:
Went to Buxton the other day, thought I was on the film set of " Hell Drivers "!
I’ve known a few crazy drivers in my career, but these nutters take it to a new level !

Don’t know a goddam ■■■■ thing about Lomas, so can’t comment on them, but speaking generally :bulb:
Why do you think some firms have these kind of pay structures which include clauses like ''Depending on what the truck makes" (which 9 times out of 10 is total management method ■■■■■■■■ btw, but the drivers always seem to swallow it :unamused: ) and ‘‘Not getting paid whilst waiting’’ (which the driver has no control over). :unamused:
Result…drivers stupidly falling for it and running around like their arses are on fire to maximise earnings, and so ■■■■ everyone else who get in their way, while their boss is laughing his ■■■■ off at them, and their gullibility to do it while risking their licences and livliehoods.

Give me hourly rates every time so I know what I’m gonna make before I get it.
It makes for a less stressful job… and life. :bulb:

Punchy Dan:

johnny51:

Welcome to Derbyshire .

we do a collection at Chapel…and on the way back to Chesterfield there’s often a Lomas behind me…can usually see the white’s of his eyes :laughing: i let them get by me if possible.