Lomas distribution

FFS Rod’if that nose gets any browner! How we doing pal.You still just Ballidon or doing other stuff .

dowahdiddyman:
FFS Rod’if that nose gets any browner! How we doing pal.You still just Ballidon or doing other stuff .

a up mate yep still on ballidon work flat out up there same mob same ■■■■ but alls good mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses:

Who is in charge of the powder plant at Ballidon nowadays since Ray Leese retired? Ray had well over 40 years there, I had a word with him last September and he is loving his retirement! :slight_smile:

Pete.

The Gestapo !!!

Dan Punchard:
What happend in Brailsford ?

Brailsford Dan ? What’s that all about ?

agusta58:
The Gestapo !!!

Ah I don’t remember him, must be a new chap! :unamused:

Pete.

agusta58:
The Gestapo !!!

They have nowt on Ballidon management

windrush:
Who is in charge of the powder plant at Ballidon nowadays since Ray Leese retired? Ray had well over 40 years there, I had a word with him last September and he is loving his retirement! :slight_smile:

Pete.

gary brock mad on h@s mad on paper work ray was top man up there he wood do eney thing to help you not now its all safety first :imp:

Thank’s Rod and Mark, I don’t know Garry but then I have been left for 12 years now. It was getting pretty cr*p when I was there, half the folk had no idea about quarrying stone but hey ho, that’s Tarmac for you! :unamused: Ray is a grand chap and he is keeping busy helping Tommy Babb restore a S21 Mickey Mouse Foden two stroke mixer among other things, he reckons the last two years he worked there were the worst he had in nearly 50! :cry:

Pete.

Lomas Distribution.

You mean he actually stopped!!!

Aye he pulled up to let traffic through from the other direction. But I don’t need them stopped to take a photo in fact its not often I get one stopped so its all action photos. Eddie.

Just seen one of baby stobbarts pulling lomas tank !! What’s that all about

Seen one of WS Tranportation trucks pulling a Lomas trailer today!!! :open_mouth: ■■?

I saw one last week on the 56, maybe the rumours were true.

Saw one in Sanquhar last week he had tipped at STS. Eddie.

tango boy:
Seen one of WS Tranportation trucks pulling a Lomas trailer today!!! :open_mouth: ■■?

:blush: :blush: we are that busy will let eney one pull a tank :slight_smile: think thay give lomas a lot of bio mass bulk work so got a couple of lads to help us out at ballidon good lads they are to

wirksworth rod:

tango boy:

:blush: :blush: we are that busy will let eney one pull a tank :slight_smile: think thay give lomas a lot of bio mass bulk work so got a couple of lads to help us out at ballidon good lads they are to

All good then mate :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

tango boy:

wirksworth rod:

tango boy:

:slight_smile: yep gets better 25 new tanks just come in to hull docks :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

wirksworth rod:

tango boy:

wirksworth rod:

tango boy:

:slight_smile: yep gets better 25 new tanks just come in to hull docks :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

:laughing: :laughing: lobartstobmass :laughing: :laughing: soss bin drinking jack daneys honey wiskey beter stop now :wink: :wink: