Lomas Distribution ltd

I have seen an advertising flyer from the above powder tanker operator requiring twenty drivers for a new continental programme of work involving foodstuffs by road tankers.Countries mentioned include all those in near Europe.So if anyone fancies a continental experience in the new year contact Richard Lomas.

Deal or no deal, we’re out of the EEC - now advertising jobs IN the EEC?

Surely, something aint quite right here?

Steve

Ste46:
Deal or no deal, we’re out of the EEC - now advertising jobs IN the EEC?

Surely, something aint quite right here?

Steve

The job is UK based but the load is heading for the EU. No problem.

Newly qualified ? :laughing:

Gardner6LYT:
I have seen an advertising flyer from the above powder tanker operator requiring twenty drivers for a new continental programme of work involving foodstuffs by road tankers.Countries mentioned include all those in near Europe.So if anyone fancies a continental experience in the new year contact Richard Lomas.

Where are they based?

lomas-distribution.co.uk/

Don’t overdose on the information mate!

Blue Day:

Gardner6LYT:

Where are they based?

facebook.com/LomasDistributionBuxton/

Does anyone know where the work is coming from,presumably this mean another tanker haulier is going to get the short straw.

Gardner6LYT:
Does anyone know where the work is coming from,does this mean another tanker haulier is going to get the short straw.

It doesn’t say on their facebook page, just says where it is going to and the work will increase in the new year.

I am going to say it is out of Ashbourne, Makes more sense, but who knows.

They were also advertising for drivers in S. Wales (Aberthaw?) I’d guess about a month ago.

No mention of Euro work in that ad though.