lol, oops!

busy going through the motions of getting my lisences (got class2 next week)

Anyway, things haven’t been great at work the last couple of weeks and on a couple of occasions I’ve passed comments to workmates like “as soon as I’ve got my f’in lisences, I’m off!!”

Today, I got called into the big boss’s office:

Boss; There’s a rumour going round…

Me; oh aye?

Boss; I’ve heard you’re going to leave as soon as you’ve got your hgv’s…

GEEZ! it doesn’t take long does it! lol. He wasn’t too happy when I told him I would be as soon as a job comes up (which might already have happened) :laughing:

Cant beat some work rumour spreading. At our place most of us wont say or do anything to upset one another but there are 2 or 3 who will repeat everything like old women gossips. Just have to feed one with some juice gossip and stand back and whatch the fireworks go off. I told one that the firm was a shower of ■■■■ couldnt organise a ■■■■ up in a brewery, within 2 days big boss said hey got time for a chat. Yeah sure, “Hear your leaving us” “Well boss its none of your business if I was and let me assure you if I was to leave you would be first to hear about it from me nobody else, so dont listen to your number one gossip hes so full of ■■■■ hes choking!” All he said was oh ok then have a nice day!

lol, yeah. It wouldn’t be so bad if it didn’t work like chineese whispers

LOL,

I asked my gaffer for morning off 7 march, when he asked why I told him it’s for my theory test, he said I should have already done it (cat b license), I told him it’s for my LGV, He is non too pleased :stuck_out_tongue: