Logistics People

Logistics People are advertising heavily lately making all sorts of promises regarding guaranteed hours and rates. Anyone got any experience with them?

of course they will they are an agency. don’t be fooled when u get in there it will be a different story

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They are owned by stobarts.
Have a look at their reviews on Indeed that will tell you all you need to know.

I actually thought this was a post by dozy… :open_mouth:

dox:
Logistics People are advertising heavily lately making all sorts of promises regarding guaranteed hours and rates. Anyone got any experience with them?

Yep what they advertise is what you get , guaranteed hours / rates

dox:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MNLH:

dox:

Yes good agency.If you registers that you can make choose work work them by as hoc stole or full time.If full time that they give to drivers permanent start time with 2 hours window.When you work that after shift finished that Stobart clerk from Transport Office talk what time need start tomorrow.

Andrejs:

MNLH:

dox:

Yes good agency.If you registers that you can make choose work work them by as hoc stole or full time.If full time that they give to drivers permanent start time with 2 hours window.When you work that after shift finished that Stobart clerk from Transport Office talk what time need start tomorrow.

In English please.

discoman:

Andrejs:

MNLH:

dox:

In English please.

good agency with not bad money and stability.