Login problem

When I used to use Windows Explorer I was permanently logged in on this site. Now I use Mozilla Firefox, I always have to log in, despite checking the box ‘Log me on automatically each visit’. Has anyone got any suggestions?

I used to have that problem, but am now permanently logged on to TruckNet. The trouble is, I can’t remember what I did, if anything :blush: :blush: :unamused: .

Go to
Tools > Options > Privacy > Saved Passwords.
Make sure the box is ticked to 'Remember Passwords’ then check TNET isn’t on the list of ‘Passwords Never Saved’ if it is delete it.

Don’t forget to upgrade to Firefox 1.0.6 it has fixes for the security holes and the instability in 1.0.5. Just uninstall your previous version and then install the latest one. Your settings and skins should remain.

To download go here:-

Thunderbird 1.0.6 is available now as well.

Thanks Hollywood (and Simon :smiley: ). I have downloaded the new firefox and followed your instructions but it still demands my username and password when I come to the site.

Check that you haven’t disabled cookies for TNET. You need to have them enabled for the site to remember your PC.

Go to :-

Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies, then click on ‘Exceptions’ and see if they are allowed for TNET.