Logging in.

Keep on having to log in when visiting the site despite choosing to remain signed in which isn`t a biggy.

Happens a lot when I refresh a page also which is a pain in the hole.

Want to check if its me or the site that is causing this.

aranger:
Keep on having to log in when visiting the site despite choosing to remain signed in which isn`t a biggy.

Happens a lot when I refresh a page also which is a pain in the hole.

Want to check if its me or the site that is causing this.

It’s YOU :sunglasses: :wink:

No problems here aranger.

Do you have the same problem on other sites ?

Have you altered the “Privacy” settings in your browser lately ?

Do you have cookies enabled ?

What browser are you using ?

No bother elsewhere though I rarely visit anywhere else now.

No changes made at all but I did use a registry cleaner and spybot to sort some speed issues so it could be that.

I use IE8 for browsing which is pretty recent I think so it could be that.

I am sure I can type my name and password now and again so it will remain a mystery as I will never be able to figure it out.

Thanks for reply.

When you typed in your username & password did you get a box open up asking you if you wanted your computer to remember it ?

If you have a ‘cleaner’ working then that will usually ‘clean’ your logins that you have running and it is just a case of logging in again - using a cleaner does not reset your cookies on the site itself so when you log back in you will be in the same position as when the cleaner logged you out - hope that made sense - I probably used some incorrect terminology :blush: :blush:

No it was fine up till about a month ago and then all the posts would go blue and I would have to log in when browsing between posts and when I fire the computer up and I tick the remember me box every time.

The registry fixer and cleaner are not on permanently but I give my computer a clean with them now and again.

Think spybot ask if they can clean your browsrer settings or something for a faster scan, I did suspect this but it happens after I have logged in again.

That looks like the culprit now though cheers.

It all made sense till you said incorrect terminology, far too big for me. :confused: :confused: :laughing: