Logging in prob

:confused: I have a logging in prob, for some time now, only on here. I enter my username and password and then the next page shows me as not logged in. But if I then click the back button twice, I find I am logged in. Strange that as I haven’t progressed two pages in the first place. Although some new posts I look at when clicking on on the new posts symbol, I sometimes find it wants me to log in again, but if I click on the posts title in that situation, I am still logged in. . As I say, this only happens on this site. :confused: Any ideas ?

I have also experienced logging-in problems, as posted here.

It meant for me that I couldn’t look at ‘Posts Since Last Visit’ because as far as the 'board was concerned I had logged in and out again a few seconds earlier, therefore, no new posts in the last few seconds.

I never got a reason why it happened, it just kinda slowly got better.

Did you try clicking the back button twice, Marcus ?

Weird ayy ? :laughing:

DAFMAD:
Did you try clicking the back button twice, Marcus ?

Weird ayy ? :laughing:

I can see where you’re coming from (I thought about it too) but it didn’t work when I tried. Anyway, the problem seems to have gone away so I don’t want to tempt fate!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

No idea why it’s happening. Have you tried clearing your cookies? I haven’t had it on this sites but on other sites when I experience something similar clearing the cookies usually fixes the problem. Also, what happens if you tick the log me in automatically box?

Edit: Just another thought. I had a situation once where I kept getting kicked off certain sites and it turned out the date and time on the computer I was using was wrong, correcting that cured the problem.

Coffeeholic:
No idea why it’s happening. Have you tried clearing your cookies? I haven’t had it on this sites but on other sites when I experience something similar clearing the cookies usually fixes the problem. Also, what happens if you tick the log me in automatically box?

Edit: Just another thought. I had a situation once where I kept getting kicked off certain sites and it turned out the date and time on the computer I was using was wrong, correcting that cured the problem.

Thanks, Neil.
Just cleared Trucknet cookies - I think
Ticking box, no difference
Date and time, has stayed amazingly accurate, unlike the rest of my PC. :unamused: :laughing:
I will have to wait and see now. :wink: