Anyone else having them? I’ve had to log in 3 times in the last 15 minutes despite ticking the box to automatically log on with each visit. This has been happening for the last two or three days.

Same here.

Had that problem last weekend, but not so far today…

It did occur to me that it was only me, but refused to post it up as I didnt want people to think I was paranoid, or a conspiracy theorist..... Am I still allowed to post in Bullys now?

Last week for a couple of days, yep.
Thought it was CC Cleaner removing all cookies and stuff. Uninstalled it because of that.

Seems all back to normal now, must’ve been a glitch in the matrix.

tis usually a corrupt cookie that causes stuff like that.

next time that happens try clearing your cookies, closing your browser, reopening and try again.

As somebody who’s computer expertise extends as far as discovering such delights as Solitaire and dwarf ■■■■ and that’s about it, could you please explain how I clear cookies please? Bearing in mind I don’t have a lap top or anything, I just use an I pad if that makes a difference.

Which browser are you using?

Basically, type in your search bar/engine “How to clear cookies in browser name

I’m honestly not taking the ■■■■ here Stevie, but what do you mean by browser? I just click on favourites and TNUK is there. If I’m searching for something I use Google. Is that what you mean?

the maoster:
I’m honestly not taking the ■■■■ here Stevie, but what do you mean by browser? I just click on favourites and TNUK is there. If I’m searching for something I use Google. Is that what you mean?

Well, it´s the “shell” that you use to “browse” on here.
Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, all browsers.

When you click on your shortcut to open this programme, the one you use to browse this forum, just hover over it for a second, what does it say, if anything? It have a name?

It’s an Apple device Stevie, doesn’t give the option like you’d get with a mouse to hover over anything, you just touch it and go ( ooh err missus). It’s academic now though mate as it appears to have sorted itself. Thanks for trying to impart some knowledge to this Luddite though mate.

the maoster:
It’s an Apple device Stevie, doesn’t give the option like you’d get with a mouse to hover over anything, you just touch it and go ( ooh err missus). It’s academic now though mate as it appears to have sorted itself. Thanks for trying to impart some knowledge to this Luddite though mate.

LOL, no probs at all. Glad it´s sorted.

When I log in I press the log in automatically box , but never makes any difference. If I leave for a few minutes I have to log in again , any ideas why ?

I had CC cleaner installed, that´s what it did to me. Check any anti virus stuff, cleaners etc.

Thanks I’ll give it a go

I’m having big probs tonight logging in.
And when it does eventually come on it goes off 2 mins later.

robroy:

That’s coz we’ve had enough of your whinging :grimacing: :stuck_out_tongue:

robroy:

I played the log in game last night- every time I had to re log in I drank a shot of wodka, it was fun at first, then I wanted to fight the computer, eventually I told it I loved it and it was my best friend before vomiting on it and falling asleep.

delete cookies in the browser?

Reef:

robroy:

That’s coz we’ve had enough of your whinging :grimacing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Dave sorted it for me due to my priority VIP status on here. :sunglasses:

:unamused: :laughing: :laughing: