Lockwood haulage

Morning guys and gals !

any body got any info pay / conditions usual stuff on Lockwood haulage thinking of jumping ship as it only down the road from me

I don’t know much about them apart from they have fairly good kit, and I know they load out of long rake spa near Buxton quite regular. Not much help I know.

Quite a good place to work. Wages aren’t the best out there but you get good kit and the work is fairly decent. Are you class 1 or 2? As the class 2 lads are pallet force mainly. Get left alone to get the job done just ring for the next one and the lads in office are good too. i left on Thursday and would go back if I ever needed too. Hope that helps mate.

cheers for that …
I am class 1 but the job is advertised for class 2 but its so close to work i would fall out of bed into the lorry
the only other job was with hutchinson transport probably out all week but the wifes on my back to get a day job doing chemicals as i do already

Class 2 work is ok mate. I was on roadsweeper and on general when not busy so always something to do they average about 11 hours a day starting at about 6 630 on class 2. They do chemical work out of basf at somercotes on class 1. You’ll get on fine if you keep a clean truck and don’t smash it lol never any pressure