Lock up your little kiddies

Robert Hughes has been deported, to foul your green isles.
Currently staying in a luxury, Southampton serviced apartment, but his missus has a residence in Salisbury. They’ve been seen looking at properties in London.
Should this sleazy grub step out in front of a truck, I recommend no brakes or tyres are wasted, trying to avoid it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hughes_(actor

A guy moved into a place 5 doors down from me about 15 years ago.
He seemed ok to talk to and all the rest of it,.I took my 10 yr old lad to play football one Sun morning, to find he was the referee.
I used to pass the time of day with him at home when I saw him, one day he said ‘‘If ever you can’t make it taking your lad to the game, I can take him’’ and went on to tell me he’d watched my lad and he had decent football skills.

Anyway I never took him up on it,.and a few months after I didn’t see him out for a bit, until one Sat afternoon he passed me in his car at Morrisons,.and I shouted out to him, he looked really alarmed and took off pretty quick, which I thought strange.
Anyway, it turned out he’d been moved from his last place up here,.after being inside for kiddy fiddling young boys, including his grand sons… and his secret had got out around the town, me being away all week I had’nt heard,.and neither had the wife…so he obviously thought I was going to have a go at him.
How tf did he get past the authorities to become a kid’s football referee ffs??
Anyway he moved out soon after.

I sit in dread wondering what could have happened to my boy if I’d took him up on his offer one morning.
Since heard that the ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ is now dead,.and good riddance.

that does’nt bear thinking about rob… :open_mouth: … as you say he’d been highlighted and was still able to be amongst kids, can only blame the system… :imp:

Anyone involved with kids here, education, medical, guides/scouts, sport, hobbies or any other position where adults are in a position of trust, over kids, needs a “Working with Children” card.
Obtaining the card involves rigorous background and police checks. Any offences against kids will be an immediate strike out. It’s a good scheme, but not a 100% foolproof.

ye same here mate, it’s a D.R.B check (disclosure and barring service), but obvs not 100%…

Star down under.:
Anyone involved with kids here, education, medical, guides/scouts, sport, hobbies or any other position where adults are in a position of trust, over kids, needs a “Working with Children” card.
Obtaining the card involves rigorous background and police checks. Any offences against kids will be an immediate strike out. It’s a good scheme, but not a 100% foolproof.

When I stopped playing rugby league and took up coaching I had to have a DRB check to have any contact however minor with Under 18s.
I later took up refereeing which included even more checks.On the pitch,if there was a serious injury such as a broken leg I was told not to go within 6ft.of the injured lad.I was not allowed to give a lift home to junior referees without another adult being present.
I have 6 children and 6 grandchildren and it causes me deep resentment that because of an extremely small number of perverts I can show no sympathy or care for a child.

I think the tragic part is, we have to educate the kids, too young, to protect them. In effect we are making kids think about stuff that they’re not really old enough to, or should be burdening them with.
The kids are being robbed of their innocence and childhood, to protect them from the small minority of rock spiders.

Star down under.:
I think the tragic part is, we have to educate the kids, too young, to protect them. In effect we are making kids think about stuff that they’re not really old enough to, or should be burdening them with.
The kids are being robbed of their innocence and childhood, to protect them from the small minority of rock spiders.

And on top of that some primary schools are promoting the trans agenda just to confuse the matter.
My little grandson(3) knows fine well that mummy and daddy are different and that’s all he needs to know at his age.

See the thing is these ■■■■ s can’t be ‘‘cured’’ as such, because it ain’t a condition nor a disease, it’s a ■■■■■■ preference,.a downright abhorrent one, but nevertheless a ■■■■■■ preference, they’ll never change.
It’s a bit like somebody trying to ‘‘cure’’ the likes if me of fancying women, it ain’t going to happen.
The only way to sort them is castration as a means to take away the desire and the ability, if they don’t agree to it, a bullet behind the ear…ok I’m being flippant, it’ll never happen, but you get my drift.

Gidders:

Star down under.:

And on top of that some primary schools are promoting the trans agenda just to confuse the matter.
My little grandson(3) knows fine well that mummy and daddy are different and that’s all he needs to know at his age.

My little 9 year old grand daughter is currently learning human reproduction at school…9 ffs.
My daughter (her Mam) let’s her text her friends on her phone, and monitors it, stopping short of getting her her own phone, even if a few if her friends have phones., so it’s a compromise if you like.
One of he friends txtd her saying ’ I think I’m bi’’ :open_mouth: …my daughter deleted it.
Why can’t they let kids be kids for as long as possible, childhood is short enough.
If I’d been her Dad,.I’d have kicked off about it at the school, but it’s got ■■■■ all to do with me.

robroy:
See the thing is these [zb] s can’t be ‘‘cured’’ as such, because it ain’t a condition nor a disease, it’s a ■■■■■■ preference,.a downright abhorrent one, but nevertheless a ■■■■■■ preference, they’ll never change.
It’s a bit like somebody trying to ‘‘cure’’ the likes if me of fancying women, it ain’t going to happen.
The only way to sort them is castration as a means to take away the desire and the ability, if they don’t agree to it, a bullet behind the ear…ok I’m being flippant, it’ll never happen, but you get my drift.

There’s definite appeal to your second option, but it’s not very PC. I’d be happy to compromise on a lifetime of isolation from normal folk, involving high walls, bars and their ilk.
Your first suggestion doesn’t work in practice, the unnatural ■■■■ comes from the head, not the loins.
Hmmm, maybe castration of the big head, at the neck, would be more effective.