i fell for that too

thanks all for the heads up, I won’t be falling for whatever it is

free mobile fone locator planetcreation.co.uk/sat-gps/

PMSL!!! QUALITY MATE!! :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

yep, i fell for it too… LOL

i fell for it again too :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No Well
My Phone loses quickly power
So i put Simcard in another Phone and same Problem.But the Phone holded Power with other Simcard for over a Week
So i take another Phone with another Simcard and don’t have to re-charge all over the Week till i made a Call,and suddenly same Problem with losing power
now i removed the Battery on 3 phones i took from that point with me,and when im at home is battery in and Phone on. now they are ringing from Time to Time without anyone on the Phone.
now i don’t answer the Phone but have Caller display and phone back if anything interesting.
result?
:wink: Seating since few Day at Home. seems is the security of company which checkes Agency Drivers who works for that Company.
Anywhy. If anyone will control what i do shall he track his Lorry or Phone me and ask,but not emptying my battery,and Private doesn’t matters to the Company at all. but if interested they could get more Friendly and asking and not introducing Slavery again.
thats why i don’t give anyone permission to track my Phone.

:open_mouth: Run that by me again !

shade:
:shock: Run that by me again !

Yeah it is a bit of a struggle. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: