Local nutter?

I arrived at my drop this morning at 07:20 to be told im not booked in until 10:30 and there’s no way of getting tipped any earlier, so I do what anyone would do in that situation and find somewhere decent on the trading estate, close the curtains and get some sleep.
About 09:00 there’s a bang on my door, waking me from quite a deep sleep. I open the curtains to see someone signalling me to open the door as I do he says ‘I couldn’t do your job mate, just pulling up and sleeping. I bet you have terrible nights’.
Part of me thought it was a dream but sure as hell he was still there explaining how difficult it must be.

When the curtains are across and he knows that means im sleeping why on earth would you feel the need to wake someone and tell them?!?!? I didn’t respond just closed the door and went back to sleep.

Any one else had any similar experiences or was it just a bad morning for me?

Last time that happened to me it was a young lady, something about looking for business.
Of course I rather politely told her to go away :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

imm no nutter i just thought you might fancy a chat i wont bother next time

wing-nut:
Last time that happened to me it was a young lady, something about looking for business.
Of course I rather politely told her to go away :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sure you did :unamused:

woke you up from a deep sleep to talk about your sleeping habits,what a ■■■■ :imp:

I was parked in a remote area near a small village in Spain.
It was about two am, I was fast asleep, then somebody was banging hard on my door, and shouting aggressively.
I pulled the curtains back and saw a drunk man with a beard, in his late 30,s.
Another occasion in the UK, I had unloaded at a small industrial unit down a narrow rural lane.
I stopped to make a phone call, without blocking the road.
A rigid goes past me and churns up the verge on the front of a cottage.
The old lady in the cottage comes storming out in a fit of rage.
She is banging my door, shouting it is my fault her verge has been ripped up by lorry tyres.

Did he have a blue tooth ear piece in and keep telling you how much he earned just doing day work. :smiley:

yorkshire terrier:
Did he have a blue tooth ear piece in and keep telling you how much he earned just doing day work. :smiley:

and was walking with a limp? :astonished:

should av emptied yer p155 bottle on him! :smiling_imp:

yorkshire terrier:

Yeah and you could tell him you max out every week

carryfast-yeti:

yorkshire terrier:

And don’t forget the filthy hi viz coat and bag for life.

Men :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: no common sense

I might had invited him in dependant on how I was feeling.

nearly there:

yorkshire terrier:

Yeah and you could tell him you max out every week

But not if it’s a windy night

matt18244:
About 09:00 there’s a bang on my door, waking me from quite a deep sleep. I open the curtains to see someone signalling me to open the door as I do he says ‘I couldn’t do your job mate, just pulling up and sleeping. I bet you have terrible nights’.
Part of me thought it was a dream but sure as hell he was still there explaining how difficult it must be.

You should have returned the favour by punching Mr Nutter in the face with tremendous force then saying " I couldn’t do your job mate, needlessly waking truck drivers who appear to resort to physical violence for no apparent reason, I bet you have terrible headaches…

Years ago I was parked up asleep during the day and forgot to turn the phone off. One of our drivers phoned and asked if I was asleep. When I said yes he then remarked that he had just gone past and saw the curtains drawn!!!

R143-500:
You should have returned the favour by punching Mr Nutter in the face with tremendous force then saying " I couldn’t do your job mate, needlessly waking truck drivers who appear to resort to physical violence for no apparent reason, I bet you have terrible headaches…

Is that like the Police Force but much better?

mike68:

carryfast-yeti:

yorkshire terrier:

And don’t forget the filthy hi viz coat and bag for life.

Wearing a mismatch of uniform from previous employers hes been sacked from,and a pair of workboots bought off a carboot sale [part worn] :wink: :laughing: