Loads to Inverness area?

Anyone able to help an Inverness based haulier needing loads to Inverness area from anywhere, England (anywhere) or Scottish Central belt (anywhere) Wincanton say they have them but they never materialise, plasterboard doesn’t get advised till Friday pm for monday delivery which is too late as my truck has to be northbound by then. My previous customer has gone bust and so northbound freight has dried up, a few local hauliers are very helpful and give loads when they have spare, and great when fertiliser is running, though season over now. All hit and miss now and empty running is getting silly.

Cheers.

Could try arr Craib if you haven’t already.

Tried Craib in past and they have few words to say other than “no, nothing”.

Try Gerry at Fernhaul in Broxburn.I know he does a lot of subbing all over for flats.

craibs give ■■■■ all to anyboby.

How about Dyce Carriers?

could try swanshaws

Is it a flat or a curtain? I presume it’s a curtain if you were doing some plaster board.

craibs is a no no, caladionan logistics is a no no, dyce carriers is a maybe, highland haulage, d steven&son, ferguson of spean bridge, bannerman, d r mcloud, harbro, seafield parks, but i do know it’s quiet in the northbound traffic at the minute, bset bet would be fergussons of spean bridge as tey got most of the fish feed goin up north