Loads for a flat trailer out of Holland

Hi all,anyone have any ideas about where I might find back loads for flat trailers out of holland,Belgium or not far into Germany? Would be machinery on the way out,on a standard 13.6m flat,but could go on a stepframe or lowloader.

Don’t know if it’s any good but RTH Lubbers do a lot of flat work for the oil industry into and back from holland. I think they have a yard in holland somewhere but not sure where There is a thread on the photo forum about then and I think one of the main contributors marcus22 might work for them.
Cheers
Neilf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mor Cross Transport, Enstone, Oxon are worth a call. They have alot going back and forth.

I’d phone the usual suspects, Lubbers, Grampian, Richard Long, Kings, Denby’s may be worth a punt but they’re mainly France

Check your PM :wink:

Try R Swains, Ive seen plenty of theirs in Vlissingen mostly flats, they even have guys that spend all week out there just loading flats and sending them back unaccompanied.

Wheel Nut:
Check your PM :wink:

Got it :wink:
I’ll let you know how I get on,
Cheers wheelnut.

Transc:
Hi all,anyone have any ideas about where I might find back loads for flat trailers out of holland,Belgium or not far into Germany? Would be machinery on the way out,on a standard 13.6m flat,but could go on a stepframe or lowloader.

Hi Transc. Try Richard Long Ltd at Wymondham, he might have saomething for you on a low loader out of Venlo area. Agicultural Machinery.

Big Ben retired Low Loader driver on International work.

Try Smiths of Scotter too? THey may have something…

C.P.L Transport Service - Kent, sometime have seen them in Holland