Load to northern Spain wanted

My customer wants us to collect from Santander as the foreign hauliers are always letting them down. We haven’t done Spain before so don’t have a lot of contacts for loads out there. has anyone got anything or point us in the right direction looking for southern France or northern Spain groupage or full load no problem.

Insight Transport cover Spain, they are based at Inkberrow in the Midlands, ask for Steve Walker .

Quote for going down there empty as the price you’ll get on general haulage isn’t worth the hassle. Having said that, When do you need to do it as there’s bucket loads if kit going to Barcelona from the uk the week after next for a large exhibition.

I have to collect the week after next by Friday so that Barcelona delivery would work can you send me some details please?

I used to love doing the Barcelona stuff…Would do it again if offered. Ah well! :cry:

Fatbeerboy:
I have to collect the week after next by Friday so that Barcelona delivery would work can you send me some details please?

Pm me your details and I may be able to help.

Pm sent mate

Anyone got any other leads Plamberts were helpful but didnt fit with my time scale

Just a thought,Brittany Ferries sail into Santander,could be cheaper than running empty till you get sorted,talk to your client about will they pay ferry charges. :slight_smile:

There is very little going out at the moment unfortunately and what there is doesn’t pay enough to be worth the hassle, so I always quote for a dedicated trip.

I have a load to Barcelona loading Monday. I wanted to go newhaven-dieppe but the ferry doesn’t go until 11pm so going Dover to Calais. Not loading until Friday in Santander the ferry from Santander back isn’t until Saturday night so will probably Calais-Dover back!