load to madrid

could anyone give me couple of options on the best route to Madrid via Calais don’t get over the pond much couple of routes would be a good help one off load thanx

From Calais head to Boulougne sur Mer/Rouen/Evreux/Chartres to Poitiers/Angouleme to Bordeaux to Bayone to the border at Irun.
From the border at France/Spain,you now have two options.

One option is to head to Victoria to Burgos then go over Somosiera mountain to Madrid.
Second option is to take the turning to Pamplona via Sunbilla.
Head to Teruel and pick up the road to Madrid.
If unloading at Coslada Madrid,there are numerous cafes and free parking on the industrial estates.
In Coslada,you can get the train or bus to Madrid and have a look around.

For parking at Coslada,with the transport warehouse called Spain TIR/Scheinker on Avenue Fuentemar postcode 28823.
Go around the road so you are behind Spain TIR and there is a decent restaurant,where all the Italian and French park up.
It is called the Matador.
Cold draught beer on tap.Drivers fixed price menu.
If you walk to Coslada town,look for three tall appartment blocks with cafes.
On one of them is a cafe called Freds.He speaks English and will welcome you.
Take lots of Euros,as some toll booths on the motorway do not accept foreign bank cards.
Take the original documents for the lorry.No photocopies or laminating is accepted.The food on the toll roads is very good.
On the free roads in France,try the Rouitiers.Set price six course menu.Free parking.Remove fuel cards/bank cards/passport and money if leaving the cab.

toby1234abc:
Take lots of Euros,as some toll booths on the motorway do not accept foreign bank cards.

aren’t they all “box only” in spain and france by now?

Mistake;On the Pamplona route,it is head to Tudela and not to Teruel.
When you take the bypass for Almazan,head in to the town.
There is a decent restaurant there .Supermarket opposite to top up the cab provisions.
If you have no tacho records for the last 28 days,you need an attestation activity letter from your employer.
It covers absence from work and holidays or illness.
The fine can be 3000 euros without it.
Lots of good truckstops from Poitiers to the border.
Vivone is a good one.
South of Bordeaux is the forest road,there a few hidden away from the road.Tucked away in the woods.
France has a 24/7 Customs mobile patrol.
Or Douanes.
They may ■■■■■■ trucks with a motorbike patrol to an area with an X ray machine and sniffer dogs.
They will be near the border by the toll booths or peages.
If stopped by the Gendarmarie or Douanes,remain calm and pokite.They speak good English.Open the cab door and shake their hand.This goes a long way to get you on your way.
In Spain there are signs that say “Club”.It is not a disco.You will find tbey are brothels.Take ratchet straps for the reload.

Some French tolls are not manned at night in rural areas.I have seen English tourists struggling with trying to pay.There is a button to press on the payment machine to speak to an operator.
From the port of Ouistreham ,you can get to Bordeaux in one shift.
From Bordeaux to about a few hours away from Madrid is another shift.
From Calais the option is to take the toll motorway towards Paris.
On the national free roads in France,the fuel is cheaper and there is room for trucks or PL Poids Lourds which means heavy weights.
Most have restaurants.The food is high quality in the supermarkets.
On the toll roads and national roads,they serve beer and wine with the meal.
In the truckstops you get a jug of wine.But it is quite weak and acidic.
And not that strong.Drivers will have an apperitif drink before the meal to stimulate appetite then a digestif drink after to aid digestion.
Before the meal a Ricardo aniseed.Or a Pernod.
After the meal a Calvados apple liquer or a Hennesy or Cognac.

toby1234abc:
From Calais head to Boulougne sur Mer/Rouen/Evreux/Chartres to Poitiers/Angouleme to Bordeaux to Bayone to the border at Irun.

One option is to head to Victoria to Burgos then go over Somosiera mountain to Madrid.
If unloading at Coslada Madrid,there are numerous cafes and free parking on the industrial estates.

cheers great help thanx

toby1234abc:
Mistake;On the Pamplona route,it is head to Tudela and not to Teruel.
When you take the bypass for Almazan,head in to the town.
There is a decent restaurant there .Supermarket opposite to top up the cab provisions.
If you have no tacho records for the last 28 days,you need an attestation activity letter from your employer.
It covers absence from work and holidays or illness.
The fine can be 3000 euros without it.
Lots of good truckstops from Poitiers to the border.
Vivone is a good one.
South of Bordeaux is the forest road,there a few hidden away from the road.Tucked away in the woods.
France has a 24/7 Customs mobile patrol.
Or Douanes.
They may ■■■■■■ trucks with a motorbike patrol to an area with an X ray machine and sniffer dogs.
They will be near the border by the toll booths or peages.
If stopped by the Gendarmarie or Douanes,remain calm and pokite.They speak good English.Open the cab door and shake their hand.This goes a long way to get you on your way.
In Spain there are signs that say “Club”.It is not a disco.You will find tbey are brothels.Take ratchet straps for the reload.

thanx pal

toby1234abc:
For parking at Coslada,with the transport warehouse called Spain TIR/Scheinker on Avenue Fuentemar postcode 28823.
Go around the road so you are behind Spain TIR and there is a decent restaurant,where all the Italian and French park up.
It is called the Matador.
Cold draught beer on tap.Drivers fixed price menu.
If you walk to Coslada town,look for three tall appartment blocks with cafes.
On one of them is a cafe called Freds.He speaks English and will welcome you.
Take the original documents for the lorry.No photocopies or laminating is accepted.The food on the toll roads is very good.
On the free roads in France,try the Rouitiers.Set price six course menu.Free parking.Remove fuel cards/bank cards/passport and money if leaving the cab.

cheers toby top man

toby1234abc:

cheers toby top of the pops pal

wildmoose64:
cheers toby top man

You’re new here aren’t you !!! :smiley:

bald bloke:

wildmoose64:
cheers toby top man

You’re new here aren’t you !!! :smiley:

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :grimacing: :unamused:

A shift to Bordeaux
Hope you wernt on trip money tobe lol

Did Caen to castets other week for a change over in 9hr 16

Got held up
On n10 with wide load nr angouleme

toby1234abc:
In Spain there are signs that say “Club”.It is not a disco.You will find they are brothels.Take ratchet straps for the reload.

And tissues for the unload :slight_smile:

raymundo:

toby1234abc:
In Spain there are signs that say “Club”.It is not a disco.You will find they are brothels.Take ratchet straps for the reload.

And plenty of euros!!

You can spend some serious coin in those fabulous places!! :wink: :grimacing:

You can say that again.It is on an industrial scale.Large warehouses or converted factories with about 100 staff or more from around the world.
The small clubs are better.More friendly.
You can have a relationship if go past the same place.
Hire a car.Take them out on their day off.
I went out with a Colombian for a while.

Thetaff2:

raymundo:

toby1234abc:

And plenty of euros!!

You can spend some serious coin in those fabulous places!! :wink: :grimacing:

Has anybody ever been in a club without a few beers inside them :question: :question: i once fell in love with a real stunner in one of them places,until she went off thru the red curtains with a old spanish fella who looked like a tramp,gutted :cry: :cry:

Try a ■■■■■■■■■ with two Brazilian stunners now that was a party I will never forget until the day I die! :wink:

Cost a few bucks tho but was well worth the coin! :grimacing:

Thetaff2:
Try a ■■■■■■■■■ with two Brazilian stunners now that was a party I will never forget until the day I die! :wink:

Cost a few bucks tho but was well worth the coin! :grimacing:

Did you last the full arf hour or was it squirt and time up :question: :question: there was a midget in one of the clubs in ramblers ,she should have worn sweat bands on a pair of nike airs,she was rushed off her little legs bless her,as soon as she came out she was back in again dragging her handbag on the floor,i had a go with a 6foot blonde haired one with norks like mountains,i went in a failed totally,she scared me to death ,got a peck on the cheek and handed my money over, :cry: :cry:

It was a full hour(not bragging honest!!) :sunglasses:
All the toys came out and none was used on me thank god!!
One of them ■■■ aids was huge which I could never compete with in a million years :smiley:
The funny bit is this was in Glasgow about 6 months ago :laughing: :laughing: