Load theft on Tankersley Ind Est Barnsley

Just letting those that park up on there know, one of our lads had £40000 worth of goods nicked off his trailer on there last night. Don’t know if it was a one off or it’s a regular occurrence up there and I don’t know if he was parked down by the Merc place where its quiet or around by Mc D’s and Taybarns. Just be extra vigilant when parking up there lads and lasses.

Been a regular spot for my for years that.
Only stayed there empty but never had any bother.

You’ve got to be nuts parking on an industrial estate with thievable gear on, just sayin’.

by the sounds of it he’s got lucky and the old bill have nicked them later on. They was caught on cctv.

Good show by the po po then for a change, credit where it’s due.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
by the sounds of it he’s got lucky and the old bill have nicked them later on. They was caught on cctv.

Isn’t it a bit close to home for one of your lads to park up?? Unless out of time obviously

yorkshire terrier:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Isn’t it a bit close to home for one of your lads to park up?? Unless out of time obviously

He was doing a trailer swap with another driver YT. By the sounds of itthe old bill have been watching them and chased them and caught them up Dodworth so they didn’t get far.

Dunno if West Yorks old bill are targeting lorry theft at the moment but one of our lads was parked at Normanton last week and was woken by the police knocking on his door and returning 15 boxes of frozen meat free sausages (how stupid do you have to be to nick that crap?) which tells me they must’ve been watching the scrotes at work to identify where it came from.

The dirty thieving barstewards will nick ouwt. After all it is nearly Xmas. What’s betting they get a slap on the wrist and a couple of hundred pound fine when it goes to court? :unamused:

I was at Thurrock services the other week - YES I actually found a slot!!!

3 police cars were covertly combing the area, quite driving and side lights on, driving up and down the rows.

I got asked what I was doing, stood at the back doors trying to shut them, bloody top latch hadn’t locked in on a tall door.

Nice to see them at work

Parked there a few times with no bother, I usually park on the straight near McDonald’s more people knocking about