Load Restraining

Hi all,

I’m revising for my theory and CPC etc, where can I find infomation about how to restrain different types of loads with the correct equipment?

I’ve looked in the CPC book, driving goods vehicles book, the dft for safe loading and although there is information in them, it doesn’t seem to be very clear.

Thing I’m most worried about is the Module 4 practical demonstration, I can’t find anywhere that explains it in detail. I know it’s a long way off yet, just dont want to leave anything to chance and start learning as much as I can.

This might help

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=60945

That’s great thank you :slight_smile:

im doing mod 4 at minute, when time comes who ever you chose to do your training with your trainer will give you the paper work, there should be some stuff on here to though :slight_smile:

Flair Training used to have a full breakdown of ALL the possible questions and what answers should be given.

It’s in their university link on their website. Will see if I can get a link for you.

ETA.
flairtraining.co.uk/universi … stions.pdf

PS. I got 100% using this worksheet and a couple of hours with a good trainer.

Yes I got that from the previous link, looks to be very helpful indeed. Thanks everyone, I just want to get started now, it’s killing me lol. The end of the month will soon be here, best get some overtime in in the meantime!