Load from the UK to Spain

Hi,
My dad is stuck in Hull at the moment, with no load to go back to Spain… Can anybody suggest any company that might need a load taking to Spain? He might be able to help with loads in the other direction. He drives a fridge freezer truck.
Thank you.

He may be better off moving to the Netherlenads and trying to get some load for Spain in there

Insight Transport Ltd,At Inkberrow,Midlands,run to Gibraltar and Spain daily,or Future Thinking Logistics Ltd at Hertfordshire rub to Europe.Google for contacts.

Have a quick look through the Freightalerts site. might be something there.

trial out of st helens ship to spain try them

Rosewood, but don’t expect to be offered a fortune.

Owner drivers have thier own website for loads.From vans to Artics.

Most of the Spanish run empty to Belgium or Holland to reload but at the moment there is very little to be had and a lot of them end up running back empty or loading well under price that eventually costs them more than if they had run back empty.

DSV have groupage depots all over Spain and UK, might be worth a try there

he could try solstor in dartford, thames house,thames rd,crayford.kent. he may be able to get a load out to france or italy,then into spain from there.

Hi good luck, ive been to morrisons Thrapston today must have been 10 fridges parked up outside,[ spanish ] he is giving the fruit away when you spend £40. There will be a shortage of back loads i would guess

yeah same thing in Uxbridge - surprise to see five foreign lorries parking at layby - not usual to see lots of foreign trucks parking in one layby as same time. Drivers seem wait for a call.
Trucks - Bulgarian, Romanian, Poland, Dutch and French.

hi mate try neil and brown in hull or contact me through a pm give u a tele no my mate will load u for south of france or in to holland but u need 2 sort rate out and that