LMO companies

Hi, my name is Georgi and I am currently working in the UK as a truck driver. I want to move to Canada and currently looking for a job there. I wonder if someone could recommend companies in Canada which do have LMOs and the routes of which do not go to States? I would like to drive only in Canada since I heard that US border control can be very harsh on drivers sometimes and from my previous experience I find US immigration officers arrogant.
Thanks

Check out the ex pats forum.You will find all your answers there. Good luck.

If you are not able to run US you will find it very difficult to get an LMO here

Thank you guys. Yes I have found some companies in the forum and called them already, but I was hoping to find a few more… Yeah I would off course be able to go to US if needed but I would prefer not to.

I found the US border guards pretty arrogant at first but these days they’re usually alright. Not being able or willing to cross the border will severely limit your job opportunities in Canada, especially as a foreign driver coming in from the outside. Canada is full of Canadian truck drivers who don’t want to cross the border, or who have criminal records and cannot cross the border so they have no need to bring in foreign drivers who are just as limited in their usability as their own natives. At the end of the day, so long as you dont have a criminal record and you can speak English well enough to communicate with the guards, you wont have a problem, you’ll be over the border in a matter of minutes.

Never really had a problem with the US customs they can be a bit stuck-up at times but so can everyone plus most of the stops are better then in canada and a lot cheaper to

My missus had a big problem with a guard at Sweetgrass last time we were over. he was clearly on a power kick, but it was a pain in the arse. I always stick to “yes sir, no sir”, give them only what they ask for, nothing more.
As has been said, you limit yourself if you are not willing to cross the border, in fact, you may make yourself unemployable.