lloyds of ludlow

stevejones:
hi robert ye nice guys one was big ol boy cant remember his name the other guy with a beard was colin or cliff

I’m sure the chap with the beard running out to Walters factories in Morroco would have been David Lewis (cleat)from Knighton.

atkidave:

stevejones:
hi robert ye nice guys one was big ol boy cant remember his name the other guy with a beard was colin or cliff

I’m sure the chap with the beard running out to Walters factories in Morroco would have been David Lewis (cleat)from Knighton.

Perhaps his Brother John Buller Lewis has some pics of him Atkidave.
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

Retired Old ■■■■:
Always love the Lloyd’s AECs. The livery seemed to fit the MkV shape so well. Does anyone know if they still have a presence at Temeside Garage, their original base?

They are the landlords of the premises, but someone else and runs the business Casey.
Cheers Dave.

Thanks, Dave. Does that mean the place is still a commercial garage? I don’t pass Ludlow these days since my old folks passed away but I would sometimes take a detour through the town just to bring memories back.

Another shot of JAE816D.
Oily

Retired Old ■■■■:

Dave the Renegade:

Retired Old ■■■■:
Always love the Lloyd’s AECs. The livery seemed to fit the MkV shape so well. Does anyone know if they still have a presence at Temeside Garage, their original base?

They are the landlords of the premises, but someone else and runs the business Casey.
Cheers Dave.

Thanks, Dave. Does that mean the place is still a commercial garage? I don’t pass Ludlow these days since my old folks passed away but I would sometimes take a detour through the town just to bring memories back.

Hi Casey,
There were still fuel pumps still in use on the forecourt, but they may have gone now. Most of its let out to various small businesses as far as I know.
Cheers Dave.

Thanks, matey.