Llicence upgrade help please

Need some info about sending licence off to upgrade to C+E. Passed test today but examiner never took my licence when he got out of wagon.

If I understand it correctly I have to send off blue test certificate and both bits of licence? It also mentions an application form (if applicable) & a fee (if applicable) on the back of blue test certificate.

Questions are 1) is there a fee ? 2) What is the application form about?
Also on April 1st my endorsement (DR 30) is due to be removed from licence after 11 years . Wondering if it gets removed automatically when I apply for licence upgrade ?

Any help appreciated. Thanks :smiley:

If you send it off after 1st April, your endorsement will be removed and there is no fee

bugcos, thanks for that matey :wink:

keano1:
Need some info about sending licence off to upgrade to C+E. Passed test today but examiner never took my licence when he got out of wagon.

silly bugger forgot to ask you

keano1:
If I understand it correctly I have to send off blue test certificate and both bits of licence? It also mentions an application form (if applicable) & a fee (if applicable) on the back of blue test certificate.

NO FEE required.

You will not get your pass certificate back - DVLA keep it !!
So scan it and print it off in colour so you can have a copy

Do same with your licence - scan both sides of the card and the paper bit - print them off and get an ‘official’ person to sign the copies as being true - teacher, doctor, policeperson, company director etc will do

If you supply DVLA with a Self Stamped Addressed envelope and request your original licence back then they will punch a hole through the photo and send it back to you
I don’t think they will do this for your pass certificate but it’s worth a try :bulb:

bugcos:
If you send it off after 1st April, your endorsement will be removed and there is no fee

Enclose a covering letter asking for it to be removed as the DVLA are sometimes a bit ‘dopey’

When it does come back check everything is as it should be
If you have any D1 or D licences then check that the +E has been added to them - same for your car ‘B’ which should be upgraded to B+E