LKV WALTER

LKV WALTER 1,40e/km good or bad continental rate?

Do you really need to ask?

YES lol :grimacing: £1.60 per mile as long as its every mile covered and not loaded mile rate

At £1.60 all miles traction only at today’s diesel cost that would be feasable especially if you’ve got an Eastern European behind the wheel with a picture of his house and family as he will rarely be there if ever again :laughing: :sunglasses:

I’m actually surprised it’s that high, from some of the things I’ve heard and rates I heard other pay. :open_mouth:

Sounds like there rates have improved a lot

Fuel cost is the key here. Currently around €0.87pl in France so €1.40 km isn’t so bad, you’ll be burning about €0.33 per km incl adblue in an artic. But as soon as fuel cost starts to creep back up you could be in trouble without an agreed escalator. You also need to be clocking up the miles not sitting around for hours on end or doing locals. We haven’t worked for them for 20 years but they used to pay on time, we dropped them because of the hanging around waiting for the next job then having to cope with an impossible deadline. Some guys would do it if you know what I mean, but we wouldn’t.

I doubt very much Walters are paying 1.40e/km, I would think it’s more like 0.89e/km,

They like everyone else are scrating about for work at the minute, nobody in this sector is as busy as they should be for this time of year…

Lrm

Good day everyone,
Does anyone know of similar expedition companies? No matter where. Thank you in advance

Euro PSL in Maldon, Essex, UK, they use owner drivers for all of Europe and Scandinavia, ask for Andy Garcia.