LJS tippers settle

Usual questions about this company if anyone knows anything about them for class 1?

Pay? How are they to work for? Hours etc

Thanks

Probably not much help … only things I know about LJS … trucks always seem clean / tidy. Also they have trucks based in one of the quarries at the back of Doncaster / Bawtry.

Yeah they seem to have a nice tidy fleet of V8s and are part of tarmac. That’s all I know lol

Rowley010:
Yeah they seem to have a nice tidy fleet of V8s and are part of tarmac. That’s all I know lol

As far as I know, not exactly part of Tarmac … just contract haulier … loads of the hauliers / subbies are in Tarmac livery

The Rustler:

Rowley010:

As far as I know, not exactly part of Tarmac … just contract haulier … loads of the hauliers / subbies are in Tarmac livery

Yeah that’s what I was meant say, contract haulier. Couldn’t think of the term used :laughing:

The Rustler:

Rowley010:

I ain’t putting that ■■■■ blue circle on my door :smiley:

Even though they insist on it. ■■■■ em

pm sent

RICHIECOL:
pm sent

Thanks. I’ve replied although it didn’t seem to send for a while so if it doesn’t come through thanks anyway.