Lived like a cab hermit this week

robroy:

Punchy Dan:
Sun roof ? :smiley:

What …climb through it?
It’s about a 2’’ opening Dan. :neutral_face:

Im sure you were ok and it wasn’t that bad but it’s nice to see you been a drama queen

Bigtruck3:

robroy:

Punchy Dan:

What …climb through it?

Im sure you were ok and it wasn’t that bad but it’s nice to see you been a drama queen

When you’re as cool and good looking as me, being a diva just comes natural me old mate. :sunglasses:

robroy:

Punchy Dan:

What …climb through it?

That’s a lot wider than your wallet opens mate :frowning:

eagerbeaver:

robroy:

Punchy Dan:

What …climb through it?

There wasn’t a lot left in it mate, after you took advantage of my good and generous nature …sat there with your Doublebellybusterbreakfast with extra toast, while I ate my cornflakes. :neutral_face:
It was ■■■■ embarrassing, like watching an episode of 'Man versus Food. :open_mouth:

robroy:

eagerbeaver:

robroy:

Punchy Dan:

What …climb through it?

There wasn’t a lot left in it mate, after you took advantage of my good and generous nature …sat there with your Doublebellybusterbreakfast with extra toast, while I ate my cornflakes. :neutral_face:
It was [zb] embarrassing, like watching an episode of 'Man versus Food. :open_mouth:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i much prefer randy santel for the commentary or the tarts that have started but each to their own. :slight_smile:

Yeah but he’s a growing lad…or certainly will be if he puts away too many of those Double-belly-buster-breakfast with extra toast. :wink:

Was wondering where on earth you two were eating as no way would it be an MSA, but that sounds like a proper Weatherspoons breakie. Sooo miss those!

robroy:
Problems with driver’s door since Monday.
Firstly it wouldn’t lock, then it locked it’s self randomly :open_mouth: (luckily I was sat in cab) then it would not bloody close.
Done a call out, fitter got it to shut, but it won’t bloody lock.
Consequently I dare not leave the bloody cab in case my kit gets nicked. :smiling_imp:
So sad cabhermit life for me this week :unamused: , had to ask a couple of lads in other trucks to watch my cab whilst at bog on MSA, no going out for a pint and a meal at nights :open_mouth: , (only time I left cab was to have a brekkie with Beaver, thinking he was buying, but he conned me AGAIN into telling me it was my turn, after he pulled out his diary with past dates, times and breakfast prices he had paid :unamused: . :laughing: )
As for nights out kipping? door unlocked :open_mouth: …What if a group of randy young females opened the door and had their way with me as their plaything, …how would I cope? :open_mouth:

Anyhow I’ve done a full week this week, Mon to tomorrow, in cab type cooked meals all week,.sat on my own like Billy [zb] Nomates, feels like a fortnight :unamused:
Don’t know how some of you do it every [zb] week. :neutral_face:

Get it fixed ,it isn’t rocket science …Afterall you had the mechanic out and let him go without fixing it properly :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Anyhow…that’s ‘Rob’s Cool Story’ for this week :sunglasses: .
Does it qualify me for starting out as one of the '‘Trucking Legends’ on the other thread. :laughing:

trevHCS:
Yeah but he’s a growing lad…or certainly will be if he puts away too many of those Double-belly-buster-breakfast with extra toast. :wink:

Was wondering where on earth you two were eating as no way would it be an MSA, but that sounds like a proper Weatherspoons breakie. Sooo miss those!

Robroy goes into a cold sweat Trev at the thought of MSA prices. Last time we went to Lymm services it was his turn to pay, the bill was pretty horrific in all fairness and I was probably to blame :neutral_face:

Fillet steak for brekkie was probably taking the ■■■■ a bit…

norb:

Get it fixed ,it isn’t rocket science …Afterall you had the mechanic out and let him go without fixing it properly :unamused: :unamused:

Wow! :bulb:
Norb says …‘‘Get it fixed’’ :open_mouth:

Now I hadn’t thought of that one, I’ll get right on to our fitter now, while the truck us off the road…Cheers.

(Screenshotted post so I remember)

What a pity our fitter did not come out with a full door lock mechanism unit, instead of just temporarily getting me on my way,… I mean every firm carrys one, and if not… Mercs are particularly well known for keeping every part readily in stock…second to none…I love Merc’s parts dept. :sunglasses:
Hey…I could have parked at Avonmouth for 4 days until parts arrived from Der Fatherland. :bulb:

Anyway mate thanks for the valuable contribution and advice I now know who to pm next time I have a problem on the road.
:wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry if my o/post has ■■■■■■ you off mate, it was only meant as a bit of light hearted fun, I’ll ask ‘which sat nav’ next time if you prefer. :neutral_face:

trevHCS:

Nah morning is too early for the pub even for me mate. :laughing:
Only a joke to wind Beaver up, it was a Hollies Cafe special in truth. :smiley:

Btw…have you tried the Weatherspoon brekkie Eggs Benedict?
■■■■ lovely, always make for there when me and my lovely Mrs are away for a romantic weekend. :sunglasses:
Well I say romantic weekend… she hits the shops , I find nearest pub to watch football. :blush: )

robroy:
[zb] lovely, always make for there when me and my lovely Mrs are away for a romantic weekend. :sunglasses:

My missus has a thing about those. Are you the “special friend” she goes with to spoons with once a week for her Eggs Benedict fix? She was mortified before Xmas, they’d not got any.

Conor:

robroy:
[zb] lovely, always make for there when me and my lovely Mrs are away for a romantic weekend. :sunglasses:

My missus has a thing about those. Are you the “special friend” she goes with to spoons with once a week for her Eggs Benedict fix? She was mortified before Xmas, they’d not got any.

Sorry mate, I did tell her you would find out about us. :blush:
Just thinking my Mrs has been doing a few ‘shopping trips’ on her own to Yorkshire while I’m away…you’ve nothing to tell me have you? :neutral_face:
:laughing:

75dbb6e3aca2c6e003b30152275da6ba.jpg

This would have taken five minutes to install and saved you from a week in hell :confused:

remy:

This would have taken five minutes to install and saved you from a week in hell :confused:

Hmmm…I like your style mate. :sunglasses:
On my way to B&Q now in case it happens again. :laughing: