live loading

whats does this mean to you

Instead of picking up a stand trailer, you get live loaded so you go out with the same trailer you came in with, well thats what it means with my company.

Cattle or sheep?

I’ll get me coat! :blush:

Anything that walks on board ie. Cattletruck!!!.No okay. Eddie.

I think it means the driver who’s responsible for the loading is a real human and not a robot or alien :smiley:

Pull into yard
Open doors
Back on bay
Sit in cab till green light
pull off bay
close doors
get notes
drive to next stop

It means it gets collected & delivered on the same day

You stay there and get the trailer/lorry loaded yourself.

This really should be the end of this post but I wonder how many pages we get to :unamused: :unamused:

dri-diddly-iver:
You stay there and get the trailer/lorry loaded yourself.

This really should be the end of this post but I wonder how many pages we get to :unamused: :unamused:

This should have been end of post

mkb600:
Pull into yard
Open doors
Back on bay
Sit in cab till green light
pull off bay
close doors
get notes
drive to next stop

hitch:
whats does this mean to you

This live loading means if you got a delivery or collection at say Amazon…because its christmas and they are really busy.so after they get around to you in the next 15hrs hours to tip or reload you and your still alive from the cold/boredom
you then have been" live loaded

merc0447:
Instead of picking up a stand trailer, you get live loaded so you go out with the same trailer you came in with, well thats what it means with my company.

Exactly this.

dont forget for some places you live load it means lots of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

as it comes of production it’s loaded onto you.
basically your trailer is free storage.

This is Live Loading to me…Their Live and were Loading them… :open_mouth:

jessicas dad:

merc0447:

Exactly this.

Thats my interpretation too.

Delivery on wheels always used to amuse me :laughing:

merc0447:

As said above simple!

jessicas dad:

merc0447:

Exactly this.

+1

to me its the superflous use of the word “live”
its not a trailer swop
or picking up a trailer
its loading nothing needs adding

Is everyone sure they know what it means now?