Live & breath trucking?

‘Adopts cheesy sales voice’…
Now you can live in the ultimate truckers dream…you’re very own trailer house :open_mouth:
TRAILER HOME 1 BEDROOM + FULL BATHROOM + LOUNGE AND KITCHEN + MUST VIEW
gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-mot … source=sms

I’m sure I saw that at chatsworth fair the other year.

It’s pretty unmistakable as it looks like a turd on the outside.

Some nice fittings inside though shame it hasn’t been given a lick of paint and the walls trimmed to make it look less of a trailer inside.

What a pile of do do.

In theory I suppose it’s a good idea at £7,500 if you’ve got somewhere to park it, renting a flat for a year would cost as much. Personally I would have cut a couple of windows into the side and lined out the interior with tongue and groove or ash faced ply. And I’ve have left the fridge motor on it for super high powered aircon.

You say this but my mate lives in one. Nice lad. Bit hippyish. Goes chasing moon crystals in Devon/Cornwall a lot and I feel this vehicle is too posh for him.

As I say lovely bloke though

there was a converted M+S double decker for sale in London a few years ago . No good for foreign holidays though at almost 15 foot high . lol

beefy4605:
there was a converted M+S double decker for sale in London a few years ago . No good for foreign holidays though at almost 15 foot high . lol

Now if it has been 4m… :laughing:

Nice interior but a pile of crap outside LOL.

Who the ■■■■ fitted that window it’s well off kilter a bit like the geezer who fitted I presume ?

it looks tacky because there is absolutely no insulation and carpet/panelling inside against the trailer walls. Even small camper vans will be insulated usually.

Not much of a view through the windows.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk