Littlebrook Demolition tomorrow

Anyone going down to watch the last of the big smoke stacks come down?

Any good vantage points suggested if so?
Im hoping to slide up Albion Road by MJDs yard… and get a ring side, unless it’s all closed off [emoji20]

If not its back over the stream and see if I cant get a good view from around Unilever Purfleet…

215metre tall, 2nd largest in UK so should be a good watch, scheduled for between 7/9 am and the QE is getting a short close too for any of you chaps needing to use it…

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

im thinking stobrat spotter,and anoraks…
remember and not take yer mam with you…it can sometimes be embarrassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=xIQg1ZP3lqE

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

217452_1034758424052_8553_n.jpgView from the top of Grain chimney 280 m in it’s day

lynchy:
0View from the top of Grain chimney 280 m in it’s day

Nice [emoji41][emoji41]

Benjie83:

lynchy:

Nice [emoji41][emoji41]

Wasn’t much fun going up in the lift on the side of it 3/4 way up,was back when they extended it’s working life
Be worth seeing tomorrow,hope it’s a clear day

lynchy:

Benjie83:

lynchy:

Nice [emoji41][emoji41]

Wasn’t much fun going up in the lift on the side of it 3/4 way up,was back when they extended it’s working life
Be worth seeing tomorrow,hope it’s a clear day

I bet [emoji38]

I’d have loved to have had a job getting up those sorts of heights, just for the views!!

Yeah I hope it’s a clear one, be a shame to see it go, making way for another town sized rdc I reckon, coz there’s such a shortage of em down there as it is…[emoji849]

Was working with rope access guys,who abseiled down the inside!4flues n central air flue,I was just there driving digger loading away bricks they chucked down lol got persuaded to go up top
Yeah ’ the white heat’ of technology replaced by shelves of imported crap :grimacing:

lynchy:
Was working with rope access guys,who abseiled down the inside!4flues n central air flue,I was just there driving digger loading away bricks they chucked down lol got persuaded to go up top
Yeah ’ the white heat’ of technology replaced by shelves of imported crap :grimacing:

Nice [emoji41]

Im still scoping the area for a spot… [emoji38]

If they would only up the jelli quotient for the rest of Dartford,they’d be seriously improving probably the most spirit shrivelling (many contenders) cesspit in old blighty :smiling_imp: