Little tech help please

Hi to all you tech heads ,
Left work tonight and realised when I was basically shutting up shop in my vehicle that
Firstly my radio wasn’t working , heaters , night heater and my fridge ( a plug in one ) every thing else was all ok ,
Would these be a fuse problem or a relay problem , if it is a fuse how would you know which fuse it is , took the fuse cover off and there was about 40 different fuses ,
Early start in the morning so no time to pop into Scania ( probably charge a fortune ) so if it is just a fuse try and do myself , if not will have to have a day with no radio or heater
( lucky it’s not last week) )
Thanks in advance

Checking the fuse is quickest and cheapest way.
See if the hand book packs in a over head locker .and look for fuse section and should be a list telling you which ones which.
On a daf and a man there’s usually a picture on back of the fuse cover box. See which picture looks like a radio or a heater and check them.
If fuses are ok then I’m out of ideas

Happy Trucker1:
Hi to all you tech heads ,
Left work tonight and realised when I was basically shutting up shop in my vehicle that
Firstly my radio wasn’t working , heaters , night heater and my fridge ( a plug in one ) every thing else was all ok ,
Would these be a fuse problem or a relay problem , if it is a fuse how would you know which fuse it is , took the fuse cover off and there was about 40 different fuses ,
Early start in the morning so no time to pop into Scania ( probably charge a fortune ) so if it is just a fuse try and do myself , if not will have to have a day with no radio or heater
( lucky it’s not last week) )
Thanks in advance

Just lift the dash cover on passenger side , fuses are under there , or they were on previous gen , never needed to look on new one
Was always changing think it was 36/37 as it would put out half the lights if you had lights on when connecting tct tris up