Little question

Just coming back from Wakefield after my last delivery this morning and a couple of RED warning light came on in my trusty :laughing: Ford :unamused: Eurocargo wagon.

On the display the ( ! ) symbol and another light (low brake air pressure) came on. Scrolled through the onscreen display to check the levels but on the scale of 1-12 the pressure level was showing 10 :question: :confused:

Next, another red light came on with the letters IBC in a circle. Check the user manual and found it but all it says is ā€˜IBC Faultā€™ which means nothing to meā€¦

Does anyone know what this ā€œIBC faultā€ means/is?

Cheers,
Paul.

IBC

I Broke Cargo !!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ā€˜Iveco Brings Consternationā€™

It Breaks Continously

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeti:
:lol: Ford :unamused: Eurocargo wagonā€¦

anybody spot the obvious problem :laughing: :laughing:

Ford = American for Crap.

SORRY I beg to differ as the transcontinental, a excellent vehicle

the ford mustang ,the shelby cobra, the ford transit to name but a few oh
yeh the cosworth.

smcaul:
It Breaks Continously

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Spot on there Stuart, the things only done just over 13000km and Iā€™m seeing more lights come on my dashboard than Blackboard Illuminations!

But seriously, when I get into work monday morning, if it hasnā€™t been sorted out yet, is this IBC fault something I should be immediately concerned about?

Cheers,
Paul

iveco = fiat = rust

:open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: IBC - Its Bloody Crap, there you go explains everything. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeti:
But seriously, when I get into work monday morning, if it hasnā€™t been sorted out yet, is this IBC fault something I should be immediately concerned about?

Cheers,
Paul

I really would not have a clue mate, last time I had anythng to do with iveco cargoā€™s was when I ran 2 as a transport manager, when they broke down (which they did frequently) even the Iveco techā€™s didnā€™t know what half the problem codes were :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

brit pete:

I whole heartedly agree :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It could be usetting first time out when you actually found yourself ducking as you went under bridges :laughing:

FORD= Fix Or Repair Daily

Found On Roadside Dead

Yeti:
On the display the ( ! ) symbol and another light (low brake air pressure) came on.

Does anyone know what this ā€œIBC faultā€ means/is?

Cheers,
Paul.

Sorry, the first sounds like brake pads low, but non of our trucks are computerised at all. Flashing light yeah, but not things like IBC.

Youā€™re best bet would be to contact an Iveco Truck repair centre (aka Garage) and ask themā€¦

The closest I have come up with is in an Iveco Diagnostics PDF File, for an Iveco Tector, where IBC means Iveco Body Controller.

www.eltrac.it/libretti/3_2002/IT2000/3_2002_IT_GB.pdf

Good luck :slight_smile: Oh, and youā€™ll let us know :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Pat Hasler:

brit pete:

I whole heartedly agree :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It could be usetting first time out when you actually found yourself ducking as you went under bridges :laughing:

We cannot count the Transcon as American though, Ford of Amsterdam built it, Still the forerunner of all our modern trucks.

I would have another one tomorrow :smiley:

Yeti:
Spot on there Stuart, the things only done just over 13000km and Iā€™m seeing more lights come on my dashboard than Blackboard Illuminations!

Blackboard Illuminations :question:

Can someone explain what these are please. :confused:

Rob K:
[

Wishing he was back at school :slight_smile: .

Salut, David.

Rob K:

Yeti:

I normally proof-read my posts before submitting them to check for this kind of error. I meant ā€œBlackpoolā€ - I donā€™t know why Iā€™ve put ā€˜Blackboardā€™, sorry, but it is whatā€™s called a mistake.

I apologise for the difficulty this caused you in understanding my post Rob :exclamation: I make one mistake and get jumped onā€¦ geezā€¦

smeserver - Thanks a lot for the PDF file. Iā€™ll have a look through it shortly.

I apologise for the difficulty this caused you in understanding my post Rob I make one mistake and get jumped onā€¦ geezā€¦

Hey did u not know that you ainā€™t allowed to make a mistake. :laughing: :laughing: