Little kid knocked over today

news.sky.com/story/boy-3-dies-a … g-11308178

Such tragic news. Rip

Awful news…

Condolances to all concerned.

So sad, rest easy little fella :cry:

Tragic news,RIP little fella.

Hopefully Truck net CSI will have the decency to not make assumptions on what happened and who’s to blame.

Think that may have already been done but it takes a while for the though transmitions to manifest themselves at the finger tips …

xichrisxi:
Tragic news,RIP little fella.

Hopefully Truck net CSI will have the decency to not make assumptions on what happened and who’s to blame.

Truck net csi team are all busy out with there wobble boxes at the moment

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

FFS that is terrible who ever was at fault a little lad ain’t going to bed tonight and that is truly tragic…
It doesn’t bear thinking about if I lost my little girl who is same age my life would be over as she is my life,
RIP little lad :frowning:

Tragic for all concerned…the parents and the driver will never get over this.

Not sure why a three year old was riding a push bike across a pedestrian crossing…I won’t drive one yard without my dashcam properly positioned and recording.

Rip to the little man.

Regardless of circumstances it will be a long time, if ever before anyone involved gets a decent nights sleep.

I hope I never find myself in that position. Puts everything into perspective

Rip

This is very sad :frowning:

Heisenberrg:
Not sure why a three year old was riding a push bike across a pedestrian crossing

Where does it say anything about the boy riding a bike :confused:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … amily.html

Heisenberrg:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article … amily.html

Thanks for the link :wink:

Absolutely tragic. RIP little lad.

Poor kid, life ended before its even begun :cry: r.i.p.

Edit- ill never forget december 17th 2012 when a young lad on a bike came out from behind a black Saab and appeared smack bang in front of me. Stood on the brakes and 44 odd came to a stop literally just touching him and pushing him over. Luckily all he had was a cut knee but another metre further…still haunts me…

I think the Vectra driver will be asked some awkward questions - local rag says it was parked on the zig zags. I used to live nearby - all the shops are on the left of the view which shows the front of the truck.

Socketset:
I think the Astra driver will be asked some awkward questions - local rag says it was parked on the zig zags. I used to live nearby - all the shops are on the left of the view which shows the front of the truck.

FTFY

Thanks to Mrs Socketset going to her ong standing hairdresser in the same town a clearer picture seems to have emerged.

The young Mum was on her arrival pavement with her back to the child.

The lights were green for the truck.

The little bloke was on his bike trailing behind with nobody looking out for him.

The illegally parked Vauxhall required the Sainsburys guy to move to the right on setting off.

Sadly he collected the little chap who was in front of his righthand headlight.

This is obviously not verbatim but is a general understanding in the town of what happened.

Another development - the driver of the red Vauxhall has been hauled in for the awkward questions - 70 year old local guy apparently moving possessions into his new home.

The vehicle was seized on the day and hasn’t been returned to him…

It is my belief that the truck driver will be released from further investigation but we’ll have to wait and see.