Listen to this lorry driver on radio 4 talk show today

16.30 in you here Robert Shaw driver of 35 years who has given up continental work. He has been gassed, fined and chased by migrants armed with knives. This is shocking!

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b05zzwqt#auto

I did not know that they spray easy start into your cab to knock you out while they rob you. If trampers don’t already know be warned this is bound to catch on and spread inland! :open_mouth:

Gas to knock you out in a portable format does not exist, an anesthesiologist has posted on here it is not possible.
The reality is the driver spent the bosses running money in the bag house .

alder:
I did not know that they spray easy start into your cab to knock you out while they rob you. If trampers don’t already know be warned this is bound to catch on and spread inland! :open_mouth:

Don’t the cans of easystart still stink of diethyl ether? This used to be soaked into cloths to assist in kidnapping people by knocking them out with the fumes.

I gave up European work in 2005 for all these reasons,it’s nothing new.I had 17 “kosovans” in my trailer when all that was going off,the thing was when we tipped the trailer after the I dropped the illegals off at Borehamwood police station we found all their torn up ID cards and they were all Albanians.Obviously it all came to a head through the week with the strike at Calais but the media have already moved on so the the Government can carry on ignoring the problem like they have done for the past 20 years :unamused: