Liquid animal feed tanker work

Just wondered what this type of work is like as I’m thinking of applying for a small local company who only have 8 drivers and deliver liquid 'porridge consistency" animal feed all over the uk. it’s 4 on 4 off tramping

Any experiences and advice would be appreciated [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Whey to go dude

Wheel Nut:
Whey to go dude

chortle chortle chortle

Wheel Nut:
Whey to go dude

:laughing: :laughing: nice!

Wheel Nut:
Whey to go dude

Har de har de har [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Kinda walked straight into that one didn’t I?

I would say so!

Looks like no one with relevant experience has been in just yet, but on the whole;

Try to find our how long the other guys have been there - if there’s a high turnover there will be a reason why. If they’ve all been there for ages they have probably been well looked after and bodes well for you.

Have you any experience with tankers? How much driving experience have you managed to get under your belt?

What’s your biggest concern? That you won’t earn enough or that you might not know something you really need to know?

Tankers have their own problems as you will have learnt in the theory; rollover, wave effect etc. Personally I find the idea of tankers more worrying than trailers but I’m sure if you approach it in the right way you’ll be fine.

Rather like buses I’m sure someone else will be along shortly. Good luck with it!