LInk probs

Sometimes when I click a link that has been put in a post, all my internet pages close down.

It only happens when using this site.

Me :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

ROG:
Sometimes when I click a link that has been put in a post, all my internet pages close down.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Hi ROG, that’ll be the new and very clever software they’re using now…
:open_mouth: … it can tell when you’re about to have a senior moment and closes down to save you from being shot. :grimacing: :wink:

Many many technical problems with the new site at the mo. Pictures not showing or being cropped off, slow loading times, incomplete forum lists showing in the index…

“Launched before it was properly road-tested” would, I’m afraid, have to be my honest verdict.

Harry Monk:
Many many technical problems with the new site at the mo. Pictures not showing or being cropped off, slow loading times, incomplete forum lists showing in the index…

“Launched before it was properly road-tested” would, I’m afraid, have to be my honest verdict.

That would be “driver abuse” then Harry :smiley: :smiley:

Keep clicking it ROG. :smiley: :laughing:

DAFMAD:
Keep clicking it ROG. :smiley: :laughing:

I found a way around the prob - always opt for ‘open in new window’ :wink:

Or copy shortcut and then paste it in the open window

Harry Monk:
Many many technical problems with the new site at the mo.
Pictures not showing or being cropped off, FIXED ON THE MAIN IMAGE FORUMS

slow loading times, Loads really quick for me- suggest changing your bookmark to the new address to save going through the redirects

incomplete forum lists showing in the index… ■■ First I heard of this one , whats missing?

“Launched before it was properly road-tested” would, I’m afraid, have to be my honest verdict. We tested as far as we could without the board being live and under load, like all these things some problems will only show up to when in use, also many eyes helps with spotting problems and we have been pretty pro active at sorting them, Its not done and perfect yet, but we are still working on it.

Rikki-UK:

Harry Monk:
Many many technical problems with the new site at the mo.
Pictures not showing or being cropped off, FIXED ON THE MAIN IMAGE FORUMS

slow loading times, Loads really quick for me- suggest changing your bookmark to the new address to save going through the redirects

incomplete forum lists showing in the index… ■■ First I heard of this one , whats missing?

“Launched before it was properly road-tested” would, I’m afraid, have to be my honest verdict. We tested as far as we could without the board being live and under load, like all these things some problems will only show up to when in use, also many eyes helps with spotting problems and we have been pretty pro active at sorting them, Its not done and perfect yet, but we are still working on it.

I suppose I will get used to it in the end…

Harry Monk:
See, even you can’t work out how to post with the quotes in the right places :wink:

Nah I was just being lazy :grimacing:

ROG:
Sometimes when I click a link that has been put in a post, all my Internet pages close down.

hi Rog you could try this go to tool at the top click on internet options go to tabs click on setting and see if these boxes are ticked

if not tick them and say OK and then close that down and try it now hope it helps