Link logistics cumbernauld

Anyone know if that’s part of farmfoods on the blairlinn industrial estate? got a tip there in the morning, been a while since I’ve been up that neck of the woods.

Yes. Link logistics do the transport for Farmfoods in ■■■■■■■■■■■■

JellyFox:
Anyone know if that’s part of farmfoods on the blairlinn industrial estate? got a tip there in the morning, been a while since I’ve been up that neck of the woods.

correct! :sunglasses: drive safely! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Thanks pal.

get there before your booked time if you can cause somedays it can be a long wait if its busy, there is only room for 2 trucks unloading at the same time

weewulliewinkie:
get there before your booked time if you can cause somedays it can be a long wait if its busy, there is only room for 2 trucks unloading at the same time

brilliant idea that :open_mouth: wait even longer then :smiley:

green456:

weewulliewinkie:

brilliant idea that :open_mouth: wait even longer then :smiley:

no he wont, cos link logistics booking in slots mean absolutely nothing, believe me its generally first come first served unless its really busy :bulb: :smiley:

i pretty much always used to turn up late, not my fault!! once the lady on the otherside of the glass twigged she was never going to change how the firm worked, she stopped griefing me and got on quite well after that!!