Lindner Transport GMBH,Austria

Fleet of Scania`s,red and green livery,they put an ad in a truck mag about 6 years ago,i rang the boss man,said the keys are on top the radiator,and the paperwork will be brought to you in Calais,where the truck was left.I got a bus to Dover,then foot passenger to Calais.
It was mainly steel collections up North ,to Spain,i had to leave,as did not get paid any expenses,and they insisted that we all fill up in Luxembourg,which is a long way round to go to Spain,the planners could not understand why i took so long to arrive,and would book in re-loads when it was not possible to get there to tip and get to the re-load places.Most of the drivers were Hungarian,and also there were some Brits on there too.It was good to hear unloaders moaning at me,when pulling in to a UK depot with a foreign wagon,they assumed i was Austrian,you should have seen the look on their faces when i turned out to be English.All in all,it was a good experience,parking near home was a laugh,as an old retired Army type,was calling the Police,as my wagon was attracting youths to pull the ivy off his expensive house,i got the blame for that,and attracting burglars to an exclusive area,he told me to park 7 miles away ,at a service station,and walk back home,typical ex-officers comment,not in the real world.

Lindner.Thats one of the Cmpany which was famous for driving to Irland.
Had a Friend there driving.
but in one you are wrong.
When i arrived i got first a Cup Tea,and when i stood over noon then we went all with his Ford escord to the Pub.
The other teached me driving Forklift,and the one,Think Greenline in Burnley,they were always happy to see me on a Saturday,as they could delivery on Time.
Only one negativ at one Company.
Loaded Sweets,south of Manchester anywhere,stoot on a Scale and sign came up “H E L P

Lovlyperson:
Lindner.Thats one of the Cmpany which was famous for driving to Irland.
Had a Friend there driving.
but in one you are wrong.
When i arrived i got first a Cup Tea,and when i stood over noon then we went all with his Ford escord to the Pub.
The other teached me driving Forklift,and the one,Think Greenline in Burnley,they were always happy to see me on a Saturday,as they could delivery on Time.
Only one negativ at one Company.
Loaded Sweets,south of Manchester anywhere,stoot on a Scale and sign came up “H E L P

Are there a few buttons missing from your keyboard?
Or have you got your glasses on back to front?

me dad used to work for lidner about 10 years ago! he was in barcelona when they rang him to bring the truck back to vienna as they had gone bump, without wages… he never went back to vienna with it :smiling_imp:

A lot of drivers were skimming the shell cards,hence going pop.